DynCorp International Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss resume then scheduled interview.
    One in-person interview with multiple managers present.
    Was fairly simple... asked standard STAR interview questions and about my experience with computer systems like Excel, SQL, Access.

Interview Questions

• Time you had to meet a deadline?
      How do you prioritize projects and time?
      Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Electronic Document Management Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple, interviewed with the whole team and asked basic questions about the company culture and how you would fit. Was difficult to actually schedule a meeting since management is very busy with little free time.

Project Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewer seemed confused. He could not focus on my answers. Said DynCorp has MAJOR cost issues and system problems. When I suggested we could look into to fixing them, he sighed with exhaustion. I thought to myself, people like that do not last long and I know I could make a difference here at DI if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you prepared a cost report before? Have you ever done it with the worst system ever?   1 Answer

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, went in for interview, was offered job following day. Interview and whole process went smoothly. Nothing to complain about. The whole process took about a week. Everyone was friendly and easy to speak to.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you can't figure out a problem?   1 Answer

Aviation Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Very short. Mostly verification of items on resume.
    I had applied online for an available mechanic job, but mentioned my experience as a technical inspector. I was hired for the mechanic job, but called the next day and offered the TI job.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have
      Do you feel comfortable working overseas
      Can you leave this week
      1 Answer

Personnel Security Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview took place in a small briefing room with the Facility Security Officer. She reviewed my resume and asked pertinent questions in regards to processing SF-85 (Moderate Risk, Public Trust) and SF-86 (Questionnaire for National Security Positions) packages, NISPOM, and whether or not I have done fingerprinting for a client/customer. In addition, she also asked about my experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and whether or not my security clearance was still valid.

Fuels Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Done through a third-party recruiting company. One hand does not know what the other is doing, so lots of duplication.

Interview Questions

• A "stump the dummy" quiz that no one can possibly answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

All offers are "take it or leave it." Do not believe you will ever receive the Management Incentive Bonus unless you abandon all sense of principle and independent thinking.