DynCorp International Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.4

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Done through a third-party recruiting company. One hand does not know what the other is doing, so lots of duplication.

Interview Questions

• A "stump the dummy" quiz that no one can possibly answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

All offers are "take it or leave it." Do not believe you will ever receive the Management Incentive Bonus unless you abandon all sense of principle and independent thinking.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss resume then scheduled interview.
    One in-person interview with multiple managers present.
    Was fairly simple... asked standard STAR interview questions and about my experience with computer systems like Excel, SQL, Access.

Interview Questions

• Time you had to meet a deadline?
      How do you prioritize projects and time?   Answer Question

Personnel Security Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview took place in a small briefing room with the Facility Security Officer. She reviewed my resume and asked pertinent questions in regards to processing SF-85 (Moderate Risk, Public Trust) and SF-86 (Questionnaire for National Security Positions) packages, NISPOM, and whether or not I have done fingerprinting for a client/customer. In addition, she also asked about my experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and whether or not my security clearance was still valid.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   1 Answer

Accountant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Most employee's come through a contracting position. I came through Robert Half and they performed the qualification process. Since then, our department head performs MS Excel testing, they prefer a degree and experience in Government Contracting.

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, went in for interview, was offered job following day. Interview and whole process went smoothly. Nothing to complain about. The whole process took about a week. Everyone was friendly and easy to speak to.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you can't figure out a problem?   1 Answer

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions

• After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Employees are either contract to hire or hired directly. Contractors as heavily used at DI and there is some envy by full time employees due to overtime regularly required but only contractors are paid overtime. Direct hire are at times put off for weeks / months until they lose the candidate who opts for another opportunity. Contract to hire is much more informal and good results usually results in job offer - if contractor is willing to accept salary (sometimes well below the compensation as a contractor).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lengthy negotiations, HR was not up to date on industry comps

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

When I was scouting DI as a potential employer, I found that I liked the company's values. That was one of the things that attracted me to the company. My interview process was short. I only had one phone and one face-to-face interview. Prior employment experience put me on a short list of candidates. My interview was conducted by a Jr. VP and my hiring manager, as well as an HR representative who seemed to be keeping the interview questions on a certain tack.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" is the bane of my existence in an interview, and it was no different here. I prepare for this question with every interview, and it's still always the hardest thing to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was fixed, so no negotiation took place.