DynCorp International Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss resume then scheduled interview.
    One in-person interview with multiple managers present.
    Was fairly simple... asked standard STAR interview questions and about my experience with computer systems like Excel, SQL, Access.

Interview Questions

• Time you had to meet a deadline?
      How do you prioritize projects and time?
      Answer Question

Personnel Security Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview took place in a small briefing room with the Facility Security Officer. She reviewed my resume and asked pertinent questions in regards to processing SF-85 (Moderate Risk, Public Trust) and SF-86 (Questionnaire for National Security Positions) packages, NISPOM, and whether or not I have done fingerprinting for a client/customer. In addition, she also asked about my experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and whether or not my security clearance was still valid.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   1 Answer

Accountant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Most employee's come through a contracting position. I came through Robert Half and they performed the qualification process. Since then, our department head performs MS Excel testing, they prefer a degree and experience in Government Contracting.

Information Management Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and only spoke for a short period of time (less then 15 mins). The hiring manager was also on the phone. Most of it was a brief rundown of my former experience.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you trained to use different IT systems and software with your former employer?   Answer Question

Embedded Police Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Via email and fax mostly. You either have the qualifications or you don't. If you wonder if you have enough experience and skills to do this job, you don't. For those that do, go for it. Excellent experience overall.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. This is a contract position with pre-set salary.

Electronic Document Management Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple, interviewed with the whole team and asked basic questions about the company culture and how you would fit. Was difficult to actually schedule a meeting since management is very busy with little free time.

Aviation Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Very short. Mostly verification of items on resume.
    I had applied online for an available mechanic job, but mentioned my experience as a technical inspector. I was hired for the mechanic job, but called the next day and offered the TI job.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have
      Do you feel comfortable working overseas
      Can you leave this week
      1 Answer

Project Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewer seemed confused. He could not focus on my answers. Said DynCorp has MAJOR cost issues and system problems. When I suggested we could look into to fixing them, he sighed with exhaustion. I thought to myself, people like that do not last long and I know I could make a difference here at DI if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you prepared a cost report before? Have you ever done it with the worst system ever?   1 Answer