DynCorp International Fuel Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Fuel Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at DynCorp International

3.2

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawallī (Kuwait)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Ḩawallī (Kuwait)) in May 2010.

Interview

i was recruited by an agent in INDIA and the selection process was long and it contains police clearance certificate, educational qualification certificates, verification done.Later i was interviewed by company management once the verification and interview process done. First Service Agreement, Badging ,Training , Paper work, Visual classes ,Medical checkup and provided two pairs of duty uniform and mobalised to work site after completion of above hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How to understand Dyncorp company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)).

Interview

you have to be very well prepared for the interview you must have all the necessary documents must spoke of read write English you're well prepared for the interview in order to pass the whole interview process

Interview Questions

• What is your name , what's your position , how old are you , how much experience do you have for the position for which you apply   1 Answer

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in December 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was awesome and whoever conducted the interview was a Recruiter who goes by the name Edward Smith,it all started with a phone call and later on i was booked for an interview. Three weeks later i was called to go and sign an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What should i do when refueling vehicles ?   1 Answer

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in June 2016.

Interview

I need to have experience in my field of work. Have certificates which shows my academic performance.I had to submit my copies of my passport and also copies of my recomendation letters from employer.

Interview Questions

• If i have been convicted in any court.   3 Answers

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was open and very fair,and highest integrity.I was briefed on what to expect on the ground and the nature of work and working conditions.My remuneration as well vacation days and travelling allowance.

Interview Questions

• Whats the procedure of receiving,testing,loading and downloading fuel   1 Answer