DynCorp International IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International IT Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Brief and straightforward. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes. I was well qualified for the job. There were not too many of the "coined" vague interview questions that can be so difficult to get through. It was a good interview with a positive outcome at the end. I worked for the company for many years.

Interview Questions

• examples in dealing with a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

When I was scouting DI as a potential employer, I found that I liked the company's values. That was one of the things that attracted me to the company. My interview process was short. I only had one phone and one face-to-face interview. Prior employment experience put me on a short list of candidates. My interview was conducted by a Jr. VP and my hiring manager, as well as an HR representative who seemed to be keeping the interview questions on a certain tack.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" is the bane of my existence in an interview, and it was no different here. I prepare for this question with every interview, and it's still always the hardest thing to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was fixed, so no negotiation took place.