DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.3

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview

The first recruiter asked why I was selected, and wanted me to explain why the hiring manager selected me. The second recruiter asked for completed paperwork I had not received yet, after a week of my requesting, the paperwork was provided for me to fill out. The third recruiter never returned emails about where I was in the process; if she returned a phone call it would be at 01:00 in the morning. The level of disconnect between what information was provide them and what they chose to absorbed is great. It even went so far as the travel office issuing a ticket for an international flight, the information was provided at 9:34 PM, for a 1:30 AM flight, departing from a country I was not even physically in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Government contract, take it or leave it

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2012.

Interview

I had already worked with the military in another country. It helped me with experience. It prepared me to work with this company. I had already developed work skills that help me to work in any environment. The recruiter worked hard to find me the position and to place me in that position. The recruiter was informative and meticulous in her job. The overall interview process was very detailed and took time. The end result I was able to sign a contract with the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in a potential hostile environment?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Warehouseman Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fine and it was done with professional and friendly recruiter and they gave me time to answer all the question, to think without shaking, it was one of the interview have never done in my life.

Interview Questions

• Familiar and able to answer   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, not good. I was not prepared enough for the interview process, I needed more training in order to meet the requirements of the company. I wanted to use dyncorp as a ground level company and to get on the job training

Interview Questions

• Which certifications do you have?   1 Answer

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in December 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was awesome and whoever conducted the interview was a Recruiter who goes by the name Edward Smith,it all started with a phone call and later on i was booked for an interview. Three weeks later i was called to go and sign an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What should i do when refueling vehicles ?   1 Answer

Laundry Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2011.

Interview

My first interview was on phone call from Texas. I was so exited for answering an international phone call as a part of my interview. I was been told to be at a quite location and in full range of network.

Interview Questions

• How was i exited to work with Dyncop.   1 Answer

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)).

Interview

you have to be very well prepared for the interview you must have all the necessary documents must spoke of read write English you're well prepared for the interview in order to pass the whole interview process

Interview Questions

• What is your name , what's your position , how old are you , how much experience do you have for the position for which you apply   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Done through a third-party recruiting company. One hand does not know what the other is doing, so lots of duplication.

Interview Questions

• A "stump the dummy" quiz that no one can possibly answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

All offers are "take it or leave it." Do not believe you will ever receive the Management Incentive Bonus unless you abandon all sense of principle and independent thinking.

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shīndand (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Shīndand (Afghanistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

I went to the their office in india and said to the recruiter that i want to work in your company so he said that i have to pass my interview then i can process so i had my interviev after then i had a positive response.so then all the document and medical have been started.after all this i have been in dyncorp.

Interview Questions

• why you want u join in our company?   1 Answer
    • what could you do if we dont select you in our company?   2 Answers