DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Warehouseman Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fine and it was done with professional and friendly recruiter and they gave me time to answer all the question, to think without shaking, it was one of the interview have never done in my life.

Interview Questions

• Familiar and able to answer   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, not good. I was not prepared enough for the interview process, I needed more training in order to meet the requirements of the company. I wanted to use dyncorp as a ground level company and to get on the job training

Interview Questions

• Which certifications do you have?   1 Answer

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)).

Interview

you have to be very well prepared for the interview you must have all the necessary documents must spoke of read write English you're well prepared for the interview in order to pass the whole interview process

Interview Questions

• What is your name , what's your position , how old are you , how much experience do you have for the position for which you apply   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Senior Buyer and the Operations Manager, and the entire interview lasted about thirty minutes. They asked the standard canned questions that I think most Corporations subscribe to, they need to be more focused on the position you are applying for and if you are capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse mistake you ever made and how did you correct it? Yep right out of the interview 101 handbook.   Answer Question

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herat (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Herat (Afghanistan)) in March 2011.

Interview

interview is a process which test our ability and our work experience our skills and our qualification . also they ask about our previous job and leaving it. and they ask about our salary .

Interview Questions

• they said do you know English?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2014.

Interview

The company did the interview over the phone so not too much pressure. Questions were geared 90% towards the knowledge of the PBUSE system and it's processes. The other 10% of questions were towards behavior scenarios and situation type questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the process for property that comes to the system?

Describe the process of building a component listing in the system?

Describe the process for sending orders to the SSA?   Answer Question

Bagaging Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

Interview

It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   1 Answer

Corporate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Falls Church, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had two phone interviews followed by several weeks without hearing anything. I was contacted for an onsite interview at their corporate headquarters which was held on April of 2012. I was told by the recruiter that I did very well and they had one internal candidate to interview and they would let me know. I heard nothing for several weeks and finally contacted the recruiter who said the position was on hold. During this time I submitted my expense report for my meals and some other travel-related expenses. After resubmitting my expenses two more times over four months I gave up and never received my reimbursement. Thankfully air, hotel and car were direct billed. I also never heard back about the position. I did see it reposted several months later. I was disappointed that I never heard from the hiring manager again which I would expect if the position was on hold, or get an official rejection not to mention reimbursement. This spoke volumes as to the type of company DynCorp might be.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stood out to me as being a tough question. Mostly about my past experience.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewer friendly and very poised. Interviewer travel frequently and was very specific about needing to hire a person with the qualifications needed to do job. Wanted exact skills and nothing less.

Interview Questions

• What is your expericene with FAR   1 Answer