DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

The interview went really well. I was asked behavioral questions and how my experience pertains to the job. The interview lasted an hour but that may have been because I had to explain my experience.

Deployment Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Springfield, VA).

Interview

It was an average interview, where the job duties and responsibilities were discussed. Background job history was also asked by the interviewers and that was discussed in great detail for the last 10 years. Typical interview.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2016.

Interview

Calls, Phone calls, and email, there were background checks and drug testing. the interview was very easy. I really enjoyed getting the opportunity to talk to them as well as just email.

Interview Questions

• What type of aircraft I worked on.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Professional recruiters and basically one on one interviews with all senior members of the team. Typical SAR questions . Very professional, very happy with the whole process, questioned the programs I worked on and explained in detail what they were looking for.

Sr Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview was great overall. The job description was helpful. The interview process last about 30 minutes. The person chairing the interview was polite, DynCorp is a great company but leadership in Afghanistan doesn't stand up for employees.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weakness   1 Answer

AVIONICS MECHNIC A&P Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in March 2017.

Interview

personal my pone oficc my house my work i work in mechanics avionics and reparation instruments general

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss resume then scheduled interview.
    One in-person interview with multiple managers present.
    Was fairly simple... asked standard STAR interview questions and about my experience with computer systems like Excel, SQL, Access.

Interview Questions

• Time you had to meet a deadline?
      How do you prioritize projects and time?   Answer Question

Supply Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional recruiters and friendly not too pushy or stuck up. Good feedback and responsive emails .Very polite and open minded experience .Excited about my new job and the future it may lead too

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Telephone only the person on the phone was obviously following a script, did not answer questions that I asked oh my god how long is this, 30 words this is too many

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Asking about our work procedures, how to report if any thing happened wrong on work place, and how safety precautions using and what safety things using when we refuling the aircrafts or army vehicles or other work areas

Interview Questions

• How u inform if any thing happen on your work location   1 Answer