DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Wichita Falls, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview went well and really thought that I would receive an offer. Apparently the job was cancelled and not offered to anyone. Also applied for a job oversees but haven't heard anything. I have been told that this is a good company to work for and they are like family. Hopefully, there is a position with my name on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and what aircraft have you worked on.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Killeen, TX).

Interview

Resume submitted online, was contacted by phone to schedule interview. General background and experience in field was asked. Military service not required but heavily preferred for some positions. Some technical questions and a skills test may or may not be involved. After initial offer you must travel to location for either a in person interview or to start the new hire processing.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question

MWR Foreman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview process. I applied for the job through the website, a few days later I received an offer letter for the position. After I accepted I started to get emails from the HR reps to get started with processing.

Interview Questions

• The only question that I was asked was if I wanted the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2015.

Interview

A company recruiter contacted me via email & passed my information along to the Program Manager for review. The interview was telephonic and it was fairly easy. The Program Manager did not ask too many questions regarding my resume but provided a lot of information regarding the position and what all would be expected in the role.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Melbourne, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for an interview. We set a time and date. I showed up early, they had no idea I was coming. Rescheduled. Showed up again and again, no one knew I was coming. I rescheduled one more time, then they got it. It put me on alert from the beginning because if they couldnt even get their schedule straight to do an interview, how would it be to work there? Initial interview is just the beginning. I interviewed in June or July, but didnt start until December, as the MRPT Security Clearance took that long.

Interview Questions

• They were all over the place. Looking back, there really are no questions they can ask to prepare you for what you actually are going to be doing, so it ended up being more or less a chit chat session.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

There was no interview. Just a review of resume because turnover is extremely high. Recieved a phone call from the recruiter then from the group manager for the official offer of employment. They discussed the job and asked if everything was acceptable to me. They then told me of the 3 week backgroumd check for a secret clearance.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Worked with recruiter and the interviews went fine but there was a lot of waiting to get a response. The process took a long time. It was frustrating to wait to hear back from the recruiter

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

There was no interview. After applying, I was later contacted by phone and told I got the job. After 5 years here, I still have yet to meet the lady who called me. I don't even know where she works. Everyone I know didn't go through an interview. They love military, but I know of 4 employees out of 500 that have no military experience. I was former military.

Fuels, Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I am purpose driven, highly motivated, hardworking and ambitious young individual with an accurate self-image. I am more interested in the team welfare than own desires, ever willing to undertake new challenges and can work under pressure with least supervision.