DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.3

Sr Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview was great overall. The job description was helpful. The interview process last about 30 minutes. The person chairing the interview was polite, DynCorp is a great company but leadership in Afghanistan doesn't stand up for employees.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weakness   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss resume then scheduled interview.
    One in-person interview with multiple managers present.
    Was fairly simple... asked standard STAR interview questions and about my experience with computer systems like Excel, SQL, Access.

Interview Questions

• Time you had to meet a deadline?
      How do you prioritize projects and time?   Answer Question

Supply Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional recruiters and friendly not too pushy or stuck up. Good feedback and responsive emails .Very polite and open minded experience .Excited about my new job and the future it may lead too

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Asking about our work procedures, how to report if any thing happened wrong on work place, and how safety precautions using and what safety things using when we refuling the aircrafts or army vehicles or other work areas

Interview Questions

• How u inform if any thing happen on your work location   1 Answer

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with both the Operations Group I would be supporting and the Contracts group. They were interested in my evaluating my ability to have successful relationships with groups I would be working with and ability to work without subordinate support.

Interview Questions

• Ability to work independently while communicating to leaders.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very successful. I made my requests and they were all accepted.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in March 2012.

Interview

the job interview process is good and the answers and questions asked are reasonable.i hope to get a job with grass door.i did not use The grass door fo the dyncorp job

Interview Questions

• they asked me my experience   1 Answer

FUEL OPERATOR/DRIVER Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (India, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

To dedicate myself to the company & fulfill the goals of the organization. To continuously acquire, develop and apply new skills through practical experience. A strong will to achieve any professional goal irrespective of the industry I work in. to build a good career with the growth of the company.

Negotiation

SALARY RANGE

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in June 2016.

Interview

I need to have experience in my field of work. Have certificates which shows my academic performance.I had to submit my copies of my passport and also copies of my recomendation letters from employer.

Interview Questions

• If i have been convicted in any court.   2 Answers

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Senior Buyer and the Operations Manager, and the entire interview lasted about thirty minutes. They asked the standard canned questions that I think most Corporations subscribe to, they need to be more focused on the position you are applying for and if you are capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse mistake you ever made and how did you correct it? Yep right out of the interview 101 handbook.   Answer Question

Personnel Security Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview took place in a small briefing room with the Facility Security Officer. She reviewed my resume and asked pertinent questions in regards to processing SF-85 (Moderate Risk, Public Trust) and SF-86 (Questionnaire for National Security Positions) packages, NISPOM, and whether or not I have done fingerprinting for a client/customer. In addition, she also asked about my experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and whether or not my security clearance was still valid.