DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.3

Generator Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2012.

Interview

one is supposed to go theory test then he or she proceeds to practical test , in theory you have pen and paper and questions are written on the board plus the time you are to complete

Interview Questions

• couses of overheating in a generator?   1 Answer
    • difference between diesel engines and petro engines?   1 Answer

Warehouse Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Clarksville, TN) in September 2009.

Interview

Went in and spoke with an interviewer. Had to take a drug test and backgrounch check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to depend on team work to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Acft Tech UH-60 Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2010.

Interview

If you pass the drug test we will inforn you if you get hired if you do pass we will inform you who to contact and will inform you where to report to if the case you do not pass your drug test you will not be incosideration of this job. if you do pass your drug test you will then be informed who to contact.

Materials Control Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was stressful for most of the candidates but basically it was just as every other job interview.
    The recruiters were nice and kind.They didn't rush you in answering their questions.Nice atmophesere in the office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to Afghanistan?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2012.

Interview

First contact with the company was via a e-mail from a senior recruiter after I had applied approx. 2 months before. 3 days after I responded to the email answering a couple of questions I received a call from the recruiter asking me a couple of affirmation questions. Also received a call from the hiring manager in theater affirming some prior work experience. So from the first e-mail to the last phone call the process took about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• If you were selected, would you be able to leave the country within 2 weeks? If not, why?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a current passport? If yes, when does it expire?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was non-negotiable. It was less than I had hoped for but still seemed adequate.

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kandahar (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kandahar (Afghanistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

The recruiter goes based off of your resume. They ask you if you are familiar with SARSS. That is almost the only thing they care about. Not too many questions or than that. After the interview, the recruiter will send your resume to the hiring manager where he/she will decide if they want to hire you. (Takes about a few days) then you will receive and offer letter in your email. You sign, send back and everything else is too easy. Start your medicals and you're pretty much off to in processing in Dallas Fort Worth

Interview Questions

• None. They pretty much trust in you just from your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is not negotiation. Its take it or leave it.

Senior Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Selected my resume, called me, and the rest was waiting for HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They gave me the salary and benefits right up front.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2009.

Interview

Sign up online to the company website with resume application and cover letter. Interview process is performed en-masse at hotel or convention center at conclusion of contracts. drop off hard copy of resume, only 5 min interviews as it is more groups at the same time and entered into data base for possible employment.

Interview Questions

• What is your expereince on such and such airframe?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Governmnt contracts are take it or leave it affairs

Security Lead Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fiji (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fiji (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2009.

Interview

Comunication was good and also the culture

Fuels Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications