DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.3

FUEL OPERATOR/DRIVER Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (India, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

To dedicate myself to the company & fulfill the goals of the organization. To continuously acquire, develop and apply new skills through practical experience. A strong will to achieve any professional goal irrespective of the industry I work in. to build a good career with the growth of the company.

Negotiation

SALARY RANGE

Supply Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

I emailed the recruiter about my military background and interest in a contract. The recruiter emailed me back a link to a job she wanted me to apply to. I applied, had a phone interview and got the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

With my Resume, the interview went really well and quick. I really showed must highest interest in the job. I have a strong will in doing the best for the job I am assigned. Then ready for more.

Interview Questions

• What is #1 professional green light on any professional job   1 Answer

Movement Control Mid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Junction City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Junction City, KS) in October 2012.

Interview

I was asked if my secret clearance was up to date and if I wanted to work in Afghanistan. I was asked if I wanted to work in the desert possibly living in austere conditions.

Fuel Operator/FARP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chen (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Chen (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Telephonic Interview / SKYP Any things u can use .other wise personal interview also .Then u can cheek my all document with certificate every thing submit my resume

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2012.

Interview

I had already worked with the military in another country. It helped me with experience. It prepared me to work with this company. I had already developed work skills that help me to work in any environment. The recruiter worked hard to find me the position and to place me in that position. The recruiter was informative and meticulous in her job. The overall interview process was very detailed and took time. The end result I was able to sign a contract with the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in a potential hostile environment?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Doha (Qatar)) in February 2015.

Interview

i applied online, the recruiter called me and put me in touch with the actual site i would be assigned to for an interview. they contacted the recruiter with the go ahead and they sent me the offer letter and took care of everything as far as travel as well.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience with the equipment.   1 Answer

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in June 2016.

Interview

I need to have experience in my field of work. Have certificates which shows my academic performance.I had to submit my copies of my passport and also copies of my recomendation letters from employer.

Interview Questions

• If i have been convicted in any court.   2 Answers

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Senior Buyer and the Operations Manager, and the entire interview lasted about thirty minutes. They asked the standard canned questions that I think most Corporations subscribe to, they need to be more focused on the position you are applying for and if you are capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse mistake you ever made and how did you correct it? Yep right out of the interview 101 handbook.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Melbourne, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for an interview. We set a time and date. I showed up early, they had no idea I was coming. Rescheduled. Showed up again and again, no one knew I was coming. I rescheduled one more time, then they got it. It put me on alert from the beginning because if they couldnt even get their schedule straight to do an interview, how would it be to work there? Initial interview is just the beginning. I interviewed in June or July, but didnt start until December, as the MRPT Security Clearance took that long.

Interview Questions

• They were all over the place. Looking back, there really are no questions they can ask to prepare you for what you actually are going to be doing, so it ended up being more or less a chit chat session.   1 Answer