DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Professional recruiters and basically one on one interviews with all senior members of the team. Typical SAR questions . Very professional, very happy with the whole process, questioned the programs I worked on and explained in detail what they were looking for.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Melbourne, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I had very little interview time because I worked at the home office. People skills were short and sweet. The office told me I was hired and I would get a packet telling me what my job consist of and 3 months later I got it.

Interview Questions

• Can you stay away from your family for 3 months at a time was unexpected because to me it was something you should already know.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None it was this is what you get and you leave this date. Which 6 weeks later I did.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

There was no interview. Just a review of resume because turnover is extremely high. Recieved a phone call from the recruiter then from the group manager for the official offer of employment. They discussed the job and asked if everything was acceptable to me. They then told me of the 3 week backgroumd check for a secret clearance.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

Interview

This was very good and fit the interview to the position and responsibilities

Negotiation

Limited negotiation very much take it or leave it.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Done through a third-party recruiting company. One hand does not know what the other is doing, so lots of duplication.

Interview Questions

• A "stump the dummy" quiz that no one can possibly answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

All offers are "take it or leave it." Do not believe you will ever receive the Management Incentive Bonus unless you abandon all sense of principle and independent thinking.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Telephone only the person on the phone was obviously following a script, did not answer questions that I asked oh my god how long is this, 30 words this is too many

Accountant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Most employee's come through a contracting position. I came through Robert Half and they performed the qualification process. Since then, our department head performs MS Excel testing, they prefer a degree and experience in Government Contracting.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I have worked for the company before so there was relatively minimal interviewing required. Most of the induction process focussed on training. The company was already familiar with my skills in the area I was being assessed for.

Interview Questions

• If I had my Security+ certification.   3 Answers

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   2 Answers

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question