DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Brief and straightforward. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes. I was well qualified for the job. There were not too many of the "coined" vague interview questions that can be so difficult to get through. It was a good interview with a positive outcome at the end. I worked for the company for many years.

Interview Questions

• examples in dealing with a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Worked with recruiter and the interviews went fine but there was a lot of waiting to get a response. The process took a long time. It was frustrating to wait to hear back from the recruiter

Air Cargo Logistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in August 2013.

Interview

It took a while but eventually it happened, my recruiter Edward Flores took me through the interview, one on one and i can tell you for a fact that he is one good recruiter who gives you time to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Am i aware that am going to work in Afghanistan, and if my wife knows and agrees to it?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   1 Answer

Accountant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Most employee's come through a contracting position. I came through Robert Half and they performed the qualification process. Since then, our department head performs MS Excel testing, they prefer a degree and experience in Government Contracting.

MWR Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuwait City (Kuwait)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kuwait City (Kuwait)) in March 2011.

Interview

They asking if i am able to work in war zone and willing to work with different nationalities. And too far from the city and a lot of places are dark.

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2012.

Interview

The screening process was very thorough drug test and background check completed I was hired or he position worked 2 years on contract then Laid off due to down sizing and site closures.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a crime.   1 Answer

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herat (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Herat (Afghanistan)) in March 2011.

Interview

interview is a process which test our ability and our work experience our skills and our qualification . also they ask about our previous job and leaving it. and they ask about our salary .

Interview Questions

• they said do you know English?   1 Answer

Driver and Warehouseman Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

i was hired online and still did my interview online and then waited for some months i got phone call from silver-ray to kwon the day and time of flight to dubai

Interview Questions

• whether am qualified with the job am applying for   1 Answer

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, went in for interview, was offered job following day. Interview and whole process went smoothly. Nothing to complain about. The whole process took about a week. Everyone was friendly and easy to speak to.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you can't figure out a problem?   1 Answer