DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.3

FUEL OPERATOR/DRIVER Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (India, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

To dedicate myself to the company & fulfill the goals of the organization. To continuously acquire, develop and apply new skills through practical experience. A strong will to achieve any professional goal irrespective of the industry I work in. to build a good career with the growth of the company.

Negotiation

SALARY RANGE

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in June 2016.

Interview

I need to have experience in my field of work. Have certificates which shows my academic performance.I had to submit my copies of my passport and also copies of my recomendation letters from employer.

Interview Questions

• If i have been convicted in any court.   2 Answers

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Senior Buyer and the Operations Manager, and the entire interview lasted about thirty minutes. They asked the standard canned questions that I think most Corporations subscribe to, they need to be more focused on the position you are applying for and if you are capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse mistake you ever made and how did you correct it? Yep right out of the interview 101 handbook.   Answer Question

Personnel Security Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview took place in a small briefing room with the Facility Security Officer. She reviewed my resume and asked pertinent questions in regards to processing SF-85 (Moderate Risk, Public Trust) and SF-86 (Questionnaire for National Security Positions) packages, NISPOM, and whether or not I have done fingerprinting for a client/customer. In addition, she also asked about my experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and whether or not my security clearance was still valid.

Ammunition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. Straight forward. Definitely was asked about my qualifications to make sure I didn't embellish on my application or Resume. I was extremely surprised to receive the offer within twenty four hours. The company definitely has some extremely professional individuals working for them.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Brief and straightforward. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes. I was well qualified for the job. There were not too many of the "coined" vague interview questions that can be so difficult to get through. It was a good interview with a positive outcome at the end. I worked for the company for many years.

Interview Questions

• examples in dealing with a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Worked with recruiter and the interviews went fine but there was a lot of waiting to get a response. The process took a long time. It was frustrating to wait to hear back from the recruiter

Air Cargo Logistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in August 2013.

Interview

It took a while but eventually it happened, my recruiter Edward Flores took me through the interview, one on one and i can tell you for a fact that he is one good recruiter who gives you time to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Am i aware that am going to work in Afghanistan, and if my wife knows and agrees to it?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   1 Answer

Accountant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Most employee's come through a contracting position. I came through Robert Half and they performed the qualification process. Since then, our department head performs MS Excel testing, they prefer a degree and experience in Government Contracting.