DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process is not complicated, especially if you have prior military experience in this field. Good to have U.S. Air Force experience since that is the owner of the contract. Also to receive on offer you must have an active secret security clearance, or be capable of receiving one.

Interview Questions

• Do you have AFEMS experience?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2015.

Interview

There wasn't any, they reviewed my resume and hired me. My dealings were with solely the recruiter she would ask for documents and refer me to locations for medical screening, and passport office

Ammunition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. Straight forward. Definitely was asked about my qualifications to make sure I didn't embellish on my application or Resume. I was extremely surprised to receive the offer within twenty four hours. The company definitely has some extremely professional individuals working for them.

Warehouseman Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fine and it was done with professional and friendly recruiter and they gave me time to answer all the question, to think without shaking, it was one of the interview have never done in my life.

Interview Questions

• Familiar and able to answer   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Brief and straightforward. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes. I was well qualified for the job. There were not too many of the "coined" vague interview questions that can be so difficult to get through. It was a good interview with a positive outcome at the end. I worked for the company for many years.

Interview Questions

• examples in dealing with a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Took forever and a day to hear back from recruiting. Don't wait, call them repeatedly if necessary. When they finally send you to go to a drug testing center then you know you are hired. They wont tell you that of course but you are unless you test hot.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked as far as technical. They just confirmed what was already on my resume.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andrews AFB, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Andrews AFB, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the hiring manager was very thorough in his questions and explanation of expectations and requirements for the position. After the interview the manager Introduced me the different departments and gave me short tour of all of the facilities.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Worked with recruiter and the interviews went fine but there was a lot of waiting to get a response. The process took a long time. It was frustrating to wait to hear back from the recruiter

Air Cargo Logistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in August 2013.

Interview

It took a while but eventually it happened, my recruiter Edward Flores took me through the interview, one on one and i can tell you for a fact that he is one good recruiter who gives you time to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Am i aware that am going to work in Afghanistan, and if my wife knows and agrees to it?   1 Answer