DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple, interviewed with the whole team and asked basic questions about the company culture and how you would fit. Was difficult to actually schedule a meeting since management is very busy with little free time.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Interview

I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.

Negotiation

Painless. As expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Questions

• Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations

Pricing Analyst, Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was handled by corporate human resources. I was contacted by human resources following my submitting my resume and an initial phone screen was conducted. Following another subsequent phone call, an interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and the director. The interview was professional and the interviewers seemed to have no pre-conceived notions. Although it was said that another interview might be necessary, the job was offered within several days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary basing my claims on experience and market.

Material Control Supervisor Interview

Interview

Hiring and interview process was great

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, not good. I was not prepared enough for the interview process, I needed more training in order to meet the requirements of the company. I wanted to use dyncorp as a ground level company and to get on the job training

Interview Questions

• Which certifications do you have?   1 Answer

Supply Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

I emailed the recruiter about my military background and interest in a contract. The recruiter emailed me back a link to a job she wanted me to apply to. I applied, had a phone interview and got the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

CAAT Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2014.

Interview

Process went well; quite professional. An individual being processed for deployment was injured and he recommended me to replace him because the position was critical and needed to be filled immediately

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase; I received an offer and I accepted it.