DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.3

Munitions Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, not good. I was not prepared enough for the interview process, I needed more training in order to meet the requirements of the company. I wanted to use dyncorp as a ground level company and to get on the job training

Interview Questions

• Which certifications do you have?   1 Answer

Supply Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

I emailed the recruiter about my military background and interest in a contract. The recruiter emailed me back a link to a job she wanted me to apply to. I applied, had a phone interview and got the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

CAAT Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2014.

Interview

Process went well; quite professional. An individual being processed for deployment was injured and he recommended me to replace him because the position was critical and needed to be filled immediately

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase; I received an offer and I accepted it.

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Project Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewer seemed confused. He could not focus on my answers. Said DynCorp has MAJOR cost issues and system problems. When I suggested we could look into to fixing them, he sighed with exhaustion. I thought to myself, people like that do not last long and I know I could make a difference here at DI if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you prepared a cost report before? Have you ever done it with the worst system ever?   1 Answer

Rotary Wing Mechanic Interview

Interview

Simple hiring process no interview required, it was all based off resume and recommendations

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, went in for interview, was offered job following day. Interview and whole process went smoothly. Nothing to complain about. The whole process took about a week. Everyone was friendly and easy to speak to.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you can't figure out a problem?   1 Answer