DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Melbourne, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for an interview. We set a time and date. I showed up early, they had no idea I was coming. Rescheduled. Showed up again and again, no one knew I was coming. I rescheduled one more time, then they got it. It put me on alert from the beginning because if they couldnt even get their schedule straight to do an interview, how would it be to work there? Initial interview is just the beginning. I interviewed in June or July, but didnt start until December, as the MRPT Security Clearance took that long.

Interview Questions

• They were all over the place. Looking back, there really are no questions they can ask to prepare you for what you actually are going to be doing, so it ended up being more or less a chit chat session.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

The interview went really well. I was asked behavioral questions and how my experience pertains to the job. The interview lasted an hour but that may have been because I had to explain my experience.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2010.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with DynCorp. The process took about three weeks before I was notified of the hire. The interview process consisted of questions about Human Resource policies recruitment strategies, favorite positions held and behavioral questions. The interviews lasted for one hour and were conducted by a manager and team lead.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest position to fill and how did I fill the vacant position?   Answer Question

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, went in for interview, was offered job following day. Interview and whole process went smoothly. Nothing to complain about. The whole process took about a week. Everyone was friendly and easy to speak to.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you can't figure out a problem?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Brutal process of getting around HR organization, but the employees I worked with in an operational capacity were professional, excellent and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prior experiences with 'x' technology   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have managing people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for the max: You will find lesser skilled employees scattered throughout the organization making exorbitant amounts because they caught Dyncorp in a bind at the time of the contract with the gov't. When Dyncorp gets desperate for people, they simply up the contract amount with the gov't. So long as Dyn gets it's cut of the contract, they aren't overly concerned if they you 100k or 150k. It's all negotiable to their customer, the gov't.

Plumber Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Baltimore, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Questions

• food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview

Very simple. There was a phone interview. They asked for samples of your work and experience with office software. The last item was the face to face interview with a very high strung yet brilliant VP. She knew exactly what she wanted, and would not settle for less.

Interview Questions

• The question about mistakes in the past. Sometimes it is very hard to admit your mistakes.   1 Answer

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Springfield, VA).

Interview

I did not apply. No Interview. They asked if I wanted the job and sent me an offer. Didn't speak with anyone with the actual company until they HR sent me paperwork.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewer friendly and very poised. Interviewer travel frequently and was very specific about needing to hire a person with the qualifications needed to do job. Wanted exact skills and nothing less.

Interview Questions

• What is your expericene with FAR   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss resume then scheduled interview.
    One in-person interview with multiple managers present.
    Was fairly simple... asked standard STAR interview questions and about my experience with computer systems like Excel, SQL, Access.

Interview Questions

• Time you had to meet a deadline?
      How do you prioritize projects and time?   Answer Question