DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.3

MCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2011.

Interview

No interview- only paperwork to fill out. Interview denied from person taking interview at time (refused opportunity) of meeting and talking with me. Who does that?
    Unprofessionals who are intimidated by resumes and what professionals can bring to the table from experience and education.

MWR Foreman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview process. I applied for the job through the website, a few days later I received an offer letter for the position. After I accepted I started to get emails from the HR reps to get started with processing.

Interview Questions

• The only question that I was asked was if I wanted the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Project Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewer seemed confused. He could not focus on my answers. Said DynCorp has MAJOR cost issues and system problems. When I suggested we could look into to fixing them, he sighed with exhaustion. I thought to myself, people like that do not last long and I know I could make a difference here at DI if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you prepared a cost report before? Have you ever done it with the worst system ever?   1 Answer

Aviation Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Very short. Mostly verification of items on resume.
    I had applied online for an available mechanic job, but mentioned my experience as a technical inspector. I was hired for the mechanic job, but called the next day and offered the TI job.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have
      Do you feel comfortable working overseas
      Can you leave this week   1 Answer

Property Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)) in May 2011.

Interview

I went to the Tuzla Hotel in Tuzla, BIH, and simply knock on the door.....
    Recruiter was very useful, DI didn't have IT job for me so he offered my Property (administration) job. He also talked with me on English about weather and day to day stuff.... probably to check my English.... after I waited for an Offer Letter and after deployment....
    Personally I believe DI needed at the time big number of "property" personnel on ground and I was at the right time at the right place

Interview Questions

• I was on English test, about the job they didn't ask me too much because some jobs are individual and you really cant ask many questions...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Waiting, waiting..... with big companies everything take time

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mosul (Iraq)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Mosul (Iraq)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interviewer knew nothing about ATC. The interview was perfunctory. There were no technical questions. Only questions relating to the length of my experience. I was offered the job over the phone as soon as the interviewer had ascertained my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in ATC?   1 Answer

Embedded Police Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Via email and fax mostly. You either have the qualifications or you don't. If you wonder if you have enough experience and skills to do this job, you don't. For those that do, go for it. Excellent experience overall.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. This is a contract position with pre-set salary.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2015.

Interview

A company recruiter contacted me via email & passed my information along to the Program Manager for review. The interview was telephonic and it was fairly easy. The Program Manager did not ask too many questions regarding my resume but provided a lot of information regarding the position and what all would be expected in the role.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in April 2014.

Interview

One on One while in Kabul Afghanistan. The hiring manager asked an array of logistics, procurement, acquisition, and database questions. We went through database information and how updated the current tasks were flowing. I showed him many different formulas to assist in the tracking of equipment and personnel.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Wichita Falls, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview went well and really thought that I would receive an offer. Apparently the job was cancelled and not offered to anyone. Also applied for a job oversees but haven't heard anything. I have been told that this is a good company to work for and they are like family. Hopefully, there is a position with my name on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and what aircraft have you worked on.   Answer Question