DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

Aero Repair Technician (AWACS) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Spokane, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

It was all over the phone or through email. I didn't meet one person from DynCorp prior to me arriving in a foreign land. The recruiter found my resume on jsFirm. She called me and asked if i was interested. She called on a Friday and gave me the basics. She gave me the weekend to think it over. I accepted on the following Monday. She sent my resume to my future supervisor in Saudi Arabia who barely spoke English. He approved within 1-2 days. From there we started the process to get to Saudi Arabia.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience on this aircraft or similar accompanied with certificates of a DDform 214 to prove it?   2 Answers

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Wichita Falls, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview went well and really thought that I would receive an offer. Apparently the job was cancelled and not offered to anyone. Also applied for a job oversees but haven't heard anything. I have been told that this is a good company to work for and they are like family. Hopefully, there is a position with my name on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and what aircraft have you worked on.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   1 Answer

Accountant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Most employee's come through a contracting position. I came through Robert Half and they performed the qualification process. Since then, our department head performs MS Excel testing, they prefer a degree and experience in Government Contracting.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

very brief. I did not go through a normal process. When I went to the unemployment agency, here in MD, i was asked what kind of work did I do while I was in the military. I told them I was an aircraft mechanic and three days later I had a job at Patuxent NAS

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Wheeling, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I was called about the resume I submitted. We set up a time to be interviewed over the phone by my future supervisor who was the reporting section leader. We talked about my military experiences, where I had been stationed and what positions I held. My supervisor was former Navy and I was former Air Force, but we both were intelligence analysts and did somewhat similar jobs. The interview was probably 10-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How much reporting experience do you have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't know I could negotiate, so I took first offer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in April 2014.

Interview

One on One while in Kabul Afghanistan. The hiring manager asked an array of logistics, procurement, acquisition, and database questions. We went through database information and how updated the current tasks were flowing. I showed him many different formulas to assist in the tracking of equipment and personnel.

MWR Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuwait City (Kuwait)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kuwait City (Kuwait)) in March 2011.

Interview

They asking if i am able to work in war zone and willing to work with different nationalities. And too far from the city and a lot of places are dark.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2015.

Interview

A company recruiter contacted me via email & passed my information along to the Program Manager for review. The interview was telephonic and it was fairly easy. The Program Manager did not ask too many questions regarding my resume but provided a lot of information regarding the position and what all would be expected in the role.

Aircraft Mechanic I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Killeen, TX).

Interview

Resume submitted online, was contacted by phone to schedule interview. General background and experience in field was asked. Military service not required but heavily preferred for some positions. Some technical questions and a skills test may or may not be involved. After initial offer you must travel to location for either a in person interview or to start the new hire processing.