DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.3

Sr Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview was great overall. The job description was helpful. The interview process last about 30 minutes. The person chairing the interview was polite, DynCorp is a great company but leadership in Afghanistan doesn't stand up for employees.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weakness   1 Answer

Aviation Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Very short. Mostly verification of items on resume.
    I had applied online for an available mechanic job, but mentioned my experience as a technical inspector. I was hired for the mechanic job, but called the next day and offered the TI job.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have
      Do you feel comfortable working overseas
      Can you leave this week
      1 Answer

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Columbus, MS) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two PMO employees and once started, it lasted about 20 minutes. The two asked questions about my prior experience and asked if this job was still something I would be interested in towards the end. Nothing out of the ordinary, usual HR questions about working with others and what would you do questions.

Interview Questions

• I was taken to the shop and asked on the spot what I would change. QEC and GSE shop which is also where my desk is located.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union job, so there was nothing that could be negotiated except for relocation reimbursement.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview

Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.

Plumber Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Baltimore, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Questions

• food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question

Personnel Security Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview took place in a small briefing room with the Facility Security Officer. She reviewed my resume and asked pertinent questions in regards to processing SF-85 (Moderate Risk, Public Trust) and SF-86 (Questionnaire for National Security Positions) packages, NISPOM, and whether or not I have done fingerprinting for a client/customer. In addition, she also asked about my experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and whether or not my security clearance was still valid.

Movement Control Mid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Junction City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Junction City, KS) in October 2012.

Interview

I was asked if my secret clearance was up to date and if I wanted to work in Afghanistan. I was asked if I wanted to work in the desert possibly living in austere conditions.

Fuels Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Brief and straightforward. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes. I was well qualified for the job. There were not too many of the "coined" vague interview questions that can be so difficult to get through. It was a good interview with a positive outcome at the end. I worked for the company for many years.

Interview Questions

• examples in dealing with a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with both the Operations Group I would be supporting and the Contracts group. They were interested in my evaluating my ability to have successful relationships with groups I would be working with and ability to work without subordinate support.

Interview Questions

• Ability to work independently while communicating to leaders.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very successful. I made my requests and they were all accepted.