DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2017

2.3

162 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Project Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewer seemed confused. He could not focus on my answers. Said DynCorp has MAJOR cost issues and system problems. When I suggested we could look into to fixing them, he sighed with exhaustion. I thought to myself, people like that do not last long and I know I could make a difference here at DI if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you prepared a cost report before? Have you ever done it with the worst system ever?   1 Answer

Property Book Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Campbell, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Campbell, KY) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was clear, concise, and to the point but the personnel conducting the interview was not knowledgeable about supply. Overall, the interview is great as long as you answer questions providing key words.

Interview Questions

• Explain the requirements of a Property Book Officer   1 Answer

Interview

Simple hiring process no interview required, it was all based off resume and recommendations

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, went in for interview, was offered job following day. Interview and whole process went smoothly. Nothing to complain about. The whole process took about a week. Everyone was friendly and easy to speak to.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you can't figure out a problem?   1 Answer

Sr Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview was great overall. The job description was helpful. The interview process last about 30 minutes. The person chairing the interview was polite, DynCorp is a great company but leadership in Afghanistan doesn't stand up for employees.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weakness   1 Answer

Aviation Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Very short. Mostly verification of items on resume.
    I had applied online for an available mechanic job, but mentioned my experience as a technical inspector. I was hired for the mechanic job, but called the next day and offered the TI job.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have
      Do you feel comfortable working overseas
      Can you leave this week   1 Answer

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Columbus, MS) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two PMO employees and once started, it lasted about 20 minutes. The two asked questions about my prior experience and asked if this job was still something I would be interested in towards the end. Nothing out of the ordinary, usual HR questions about working with others and what would you do questions.

Interview Questions

• I was taken to the shop and asked on the spot what I would change. QEC and GSE shop which is also where my desk is located.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union job, so there was nothing that could be negotiated except for relocation reimbursement.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview

Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.