DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview

Very simple. There was a phone interview. They asked for samples of your work and experience with office software. The last item was the face to face interview with a very high strung yet brilliant VP. She knew exactly what she wanted, and would not settle for less.

Interview Questions

• The question about mistakes in the past. Sometimes it is very hard to admit your mistakes.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2014.

Interview

The company did the interview over the phone so not too much pressure. Questions were geared 90% towards the knowledge of the PBUSE system and it's processes. The other 10% of questions were towards behavior scenarios and situation type questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the process for property that comes to the system?

Describe the process of building a component listing in the system?

Describe the process for sending orders to the SSA?   Answer Question

General Labor/Warehouseman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in May 2014.

Interview

the interview was well, i like it, it has motivation towards application of jobs.moreso the question was almost the same.the interview was also abit challenging but all i go throug.thanks for the time they take over me.

Interview Questions

• the rage of salary.would i be able to ask about the salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation at all, i would to ask them to be volunteer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)).

Interview

easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
    interview was easy with simple questions .

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)) in September 2011.

Interview

I was more than lucky becouse I got a job same day i visit DinCorp office in Tuzla . I meet there regruter R.R and she tell me that DI seeking for possition that I aplly allready online . Same day I do the interview . english test . After two days I got offer letter and in tree weeks I was on planin for Dubai . Lucky ? Yes

Interview Questions

• I was ready and I have experiance in sector I do ,so I didnt have any difficuties.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Bagaging Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

Interview

It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   1 Answer

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2010.

Interview

So qualified interviewers and always assisting where necessary provided the information you are giving is genuine.Always welcoming and gives you opportunity to express yourself freely without intervention

Interview Questions

• will i like to continue with the job(new contract)after i finish the first one   1 Answer
    • What i was planning with this job(money)   1 Answer

Negotiation

If its genuine,take it

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview

Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions

• After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.