DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.3

Aero Repair Technician (AWACS) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Spokane, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

It was all over the phone or through email. I didn't meet one person from DynCorp prior to me arriving in a foreign land. The recruiter found my resume on jsFirm. She called me and asked if i was interested. She called on a Friday and gave me the basics. She gave me the weekend to think it over. I accepted on the following Monday. She sent my resume to my future supervisor in Saudi Arabia who barely spoke English. He approved within 1-2 days. From there we started the process to get to Saudi Arabia.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience on this aircraft or similar accompanied with certificates of a DDform 214 to prove it?   2 Answers

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andrews AFB, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Andrews AFB, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the hiring manager was very thorough in his questions and explanation of expectations and requirements for the position. After the interview the manager Introduced me the different departments and gave me short tour of all of the facilities.

Aircraft Mechanic II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Took forever and a day to hear back from recruiting. Don't wait, call them repeatedly if necessary. When they finally send you to go to a drug testing center then you know you are hired. They wont tell you that of course but you are unless you test hot.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked as far as technical. They just confirmed what was already on my resume.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2015.

Interview

There wasn't any, they reviewed my resume and hired me. My dealings were with solely the recruiter she would ask for documents and refer me to locations for medical screening, and passport office

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process is not complicated, especially if you have prior military experience in this field. Good to have U.S. Air Force experience since that is the owner of the contract. Also to receive on offer you must have an active secret security clearance, or be capable of receiving one.

Interview Questions

• Do you have AFEMS experience?   1 Answer

Movement Control Mid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Junction City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Junction City, KS) in October 2012.

Interview

I was asked if my secret clearance was up to date and if I wanted to work in Afghanistan. I was asked if I wanted to work in the desert possibly living in austere conditions.

Head Salad Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kolkata (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

AVIONICS MECHNIC A&P Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in March 2017.

Interview

personal my pone oficc my house my work i work in mechanics avionics and reparation instruments general

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in July 2007.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back about three days later. They saw my military experience and asked if I wanted the job. I accepted and a week later I received my contract and an appointment for a drug test. then about a month later I was on my flight headed to kuwait.

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2008.

Interview

The interview went great. I spoke with the shop lead who seemed very layed back. I didn't have any experience with Army vehicles, just Marine Corp vehicles. But he liked my attitude and I made that he knew that I was quick learner.