DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.3

Aircraft Mechanic I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Killeen, TX).

Interview

Resume submitted online, was contacted by phone to schedule interview. General background and experience in field was asked. Military service not required but heavily preferred for some positions. Some technical questions and a skills test may or may not be involved. After initial offer you must travel to location for either a in person interview or to start the new hire processing.

Information Management Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and only spoke for a short period of time (less then 15 mins). The hiring manager was also on the phone. Most of it was a brief rundown of my former experience.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you trained to use different IT systems and software with your former employer?   Answer Question

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2012.

Interview

The screening process was very thorough drug test and background check completed I was hired or he position worked 2 years on contract then Laid off due to down sizing and site closures.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a crime.   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, not good. I was not prepared enough for the interview process, I needed more training in order to meet the requirements of the company. I wanted to use dyncorp as a ground level company and to get on the job training

Interview Questions

• Which certifications do you have?   1 Answer

Embedded Police Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Via email and fax mostly. You either have the qualifications or you don't. If you wonder if you have enough experience and skills to do this job, you don't. For those that do, go for it. Excellent experience overall.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. This is a contract position with pre-set salary.

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in December 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was awesome and whoever conducted the interview was a Recruiter who goes by the name Edward Smith,it all started with a phone call and later on i was booked for an interview. Three weeks later i was called to go and sign an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What should i do when refueling vehicles ?   1 Answer

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herat (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Herat (Afghanistan)) in March 2011.

Interview

interview is a process which test our ability and our work experience our skills and our qualification . also they ask about our previous job and leaving it. and they ask about our salary .

Interview Questions

• they said do you know English?   1 Answer

Laundry Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2011.

Interview

My first interview was on phone call from Texas. I was so exited for answering an international phone call as a part of my interview. I was been told to be at a quite location and in full range of network.

Interview Questions

• How was i exited to work with Dyncop.   1 Answer

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mosul (Iraq)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Mosul (Iraq)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interviewer knew nothing about ATC. The interview was perfunctory. There were no technical questions. Only questions relating to the length of my experience. I was offered the job over the phone as soon as the interviewer had ascertained my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in ATC?   1 Answer

Property Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)) in May 2011.

Interview

I went to the Tuzla Hotel in Tuzla, BIH, and simply knock on the door.....
    Recruiter was very useful, DI didn't have IT job for me so he offered my Property (administration) job. He also talked with me on English about weather and day to day stuff.... probably to check my English.... after I waited for an Offer Letter and after deployment....
    Personally I believe DI needed at the time big number of "property" personnel on ground and I was at the right time at the right place

Interview Questions

• I was on English test, about the job they didn't ask me too much because some jobs are individual and you really cant ask many questions...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Waiting, waiting..... with big companies everything take time