DynCorp International Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Logistics Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Melbourne, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I had very little interview time because I worked at the home office. People skills were short and sweet. The office told me I was hired and I would get a packet telling me what my job consist of and 3 months later I got it.

Interview Questions

• Can you stay away from your family for 3 months at a time was unexpected because to me it was something you should already know.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None it was this is what you get and you leave this date. Which 6 weeks later I did.

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in April 2014.

Interview

One on One while in Kabul Afghanistan. The hiring manager asked an array of logistics, procurement, acquisition, and database questions. We went through database information and how updated the current tasks were flowing. I showed him many different formulas to assist in the tracking of equipment and personnel.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akhtarmukhammed-Kalay, Kandahar Province (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Akhtarmukhammed-Kalay, Kandahar Province (Afghanistan)) in August 2011.

Interview

They called me and asked basic job questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last company?   1 Answer
    • What were your last logistics responsibilities?   Answer Question