DynCorp International Munitions Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Munitions Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at DynCorp International

2.0

Munitions Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Munitions Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call a few days later from a recruiter. They asked me a few questions such as, how much experience did I have and when was I available. Overall, I had a good feeling about it but I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions