DynCorp International Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DynCorp International

3.5

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Met with a planning and scheduling manager. I also met with the senior analyst. It was 2 waves of interview in two different offices. They showed me around the office and it was a nice environment. My interview was a bit delayed so one of the manager took me in his office and began the first wave. this consisted of my background, case questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Onsite-They ask what were my previous experience. If i had an experience in SQL. How do i handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment? what are my strongest technical skills and my weakest. They also ask you behavioral questions to test your communication skills. Whats software am i good at? You also might want to learn how to write codes because the job required working with a lot of data. interview takes about 45 minute to an hour. If offered water, take it. You will need it. Be confident and keep eye contact because you have 2 to 3 people conducting the interview.   Answer Question