Dynalloy Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynalloy in December 2017.

Interview

They first making you take a small quiz/test about 10 questions related to physics and circuits you can use your phone to find the formulas, waste of time. They have 3 interviewers at a time 1st tells you about the job and goes over your resume and what you will be doing and how much they will pay you which is a joke. 2nd one is an engineer that goes over your quiz/resume and repeats what they do and what you will be doing. 3rd one does the same as the 2nd but he was rude and asking you technical questions to "try" to make you feel like he's smarter/better then you but he's really just rude.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years and why did you become an engineer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dynalloy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dynalloy (Irvine, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

After I signed in, there was a simple physics quiz and I was allowed to use the cellphone to google any physics formula. There were three interviews in total. For the first and second one, they just asked some general questions and introduced this position. In my third interview, the interviewer made up a pulley problem and asked me which pulley can save more effort.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynalloy (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Answered a few basic engineering problems, all based on basic formulas from classes. Then had a quick 1 on 1 interview with someone from HR. Was offered another interview but the pay was too low for me to take the next interview.

Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online, and in one day I received an email about time of interview. After a quick and easy test, I was interviewed by an HR. The interview went well, the HR told me they would set second round of interview after a week or so, but I haven't heard from them anymore, even after follow-up email. Simply they are not professionals in their field.

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynalloy.

Interview

I was appear for this position and it is quite easy interview mostly on basics. They took a quick quiz and then interviewed by HR. Mostly focus on the resume.

Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dynalloy (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Found the job on Craigslist titled "ENTRY-LEVEL MECHANICAL ENGINEER." I emailed my resume, and received a reply offering an interview.

2 part interview...

Day 1: Physics exam, not too difficult. Know W=FD, F=MA, V=IR... the basics. Interviewed with HR department, standard interview questions.

Day 2: Given a small metal part and a micrometer and asked to replicate the part in SolidWorks. Interviewed with a few others, who seemed disinterested in me and more preoccupied with their cell phones. This was a major red flag!

Interview Questions

• "So, what do you expect to be doing at Dynalloy?" (asked this about 3 or 4 times!!)   1 Answer

I got an offer, but read the reviews about this place and decided to look elsewhere. They seemed too desperate, the pay was too low, the whole place just felt a little off.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynalloy (Tustin, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied through Craigslist, heard back the same day and scheduled an interview the following day. You get a short engineering test that tested basic knowledge on material science, electric circuits and physics. Then, you are interviewed by two people. They didn't seem too interested in me. The salary offered was very low compared to the average an engineer makes. Also, for some reason, when I asked for their business cards, no one seemed to have any.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to help out a team member.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer