Dynalloy Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dynalloy Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynalloy (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Answered a few basic engineering problems, all based on basic formulas from classes. Then had a quick 1 on 1 interview with someone from HR. Was offered another interview but the pay was too low for me to take the next interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dynalloy

Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online, and in one day I received an email about time of interview. After a quick and easy test, I was interviewed by an HR. The interview went well, the HR told me they would set second round of interview after a week or so, but I haven't heard from them anymore, even after follow-up email. Simply they are not professionals in their field.

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynalloy.

Interview

I was appear for this position and it is quite easy interview mostly on basics. They took a quick quiz and then interviewed by HR. Mostly focus on the resume.

Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dynalloy (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Found the job on Craigslist titled "ENTRY-LEVEL MECHANICAL ENGINEER." I emailed my resume, and received a reply offering an interview.

2 part interview...

Day 1: Physics exam, not too difficult. Know W=FD, F=MA, V=IR... the basics. Interviewed with HR department, standard interview questions.

Day 2: Given a small metal part and a micrometer and asked to replicate the part in SolidWorks. Interviewed with a few others, who seemed disinterested in me and more preoccupied with their cell phones. This was a major red flag!

Interview Questions

• "So, what do you expect to be doing at Dynalloy?" (asked this about 3 or 4 times!!)   1 Answer

I got an offer, but read the reviews about this place and decided to look elsewhere. They seemed too desperate, the pay was too low, the whole place just felt a little off.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynalloy (Tustin, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied through Craigslist, heard back the same day and scheduled an interview the following day. You get a short engineering test that tested basic knowledge on material science, electric circuits and physics. Then, you are interviewed by two people. They didn't seem too interested in me. The salary offered was very low compared to the average an engineer makes. Also, for some reason, when I asked for their business cards, no one seemed to have any.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to help out a team member.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer