Dynamex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2016

2.0

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamex (Stockton, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy. I went in and I was shown the warehouse and given a brief description of my duties. Then afterwards, I was told I was hired as long as I can pass DMV check, drug screen and criminal background check.

Which I was able to do no problem....

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any direct questions... Just a brief job description. They were more interested in getting my information so they could put me through the hiring process which took them 8+ weeks   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dynamex (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with Terminal Manager from another city. Was very informal interview. All questions were answered as best as could be as Dynamex had just purchased the company i was interviewing with and not all of the answers were known.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer
    • You are over qualified and i am concerned that with your experience level, our pay scale will not be adequate. What is your Bottom Line offer?   1 Answer

Office Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dynamex (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great no pressure. A great experience all around. I felt very comfortable speaking with all the staff. The interview wasn't too long, we took a tour of their facilities.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dynamex (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

AP Manager contacted me through email after seeing my resume online. Interviewed with AP Manager and AP Supervisor. The AP Manager did most of the talking with very little questions about my background. AP Supervisors was giving eye signals as if telling me, "Run Forest Run". I was offered the position before leaving the interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions asked only required a yes or no answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was part of the first initial contact via email, very odd.

Delivery Interview

Interview

It was through a referal and interview was with senior manager who really liked my skills and requested i resumed work the next monday

Interview Questions

• Can you drive long hours? How many hours do you drive in your present job   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Owner/Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynamex (Kelowna, BC (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

Responded to a paper ad, one interview, filled out application and background info. Started work a week later after head office approval.

Interview Questions

• Mainly to do with handling hazardous goods and airport security protocol.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went with proposal presented, base plus peace work, established previously.