Dynamic Catholic Mission Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dynamic Catholic Mission Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Dynamic Catholic

3.5

Mission Partner Interview

Interview

Lots of questions based off resume, pros and cons, strengths and weaknesses etc. Asked what ideal workplace is for me, asked why dynamic Catholic over other evangelization tools m, and why I wanted to work for them

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dynamic Catholic

Mission Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic in November 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position online with my resume and a cover letter. I heard back within a few days that I had received an opportunity to have a phone screen with an HR employee. This was a fairly simple process, just a few questions and at the end I was asked to move on to a video interview the next day with the Hiring Manager from the department I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult feedback you've received from a previous supervisor?   Answer Question

Mission Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic.

Interview

Took about two weeks to hear back after I submitted my online application. Initial interview with a human resources representative via phone call was very challenging. Follow up video interview (Google Hangout) with a hiring manager was more informal.

Interview Questions

• List 6-8 strengths and 4-7 weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • What was the harshest critique you've received from a previous employer?   Answer Question