Dynamic Quest Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dynamic Quest

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dynamic Quest (Greensboro, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Met with CEO, CIO and department manager. The went over the job description and then a question and answer session lasted about 1 hour. The entire interview was very different from other companies. The CEO lead the interview and really stressed me with some of the questions. They were not hard to answer, but he kept my stress level up - I was already stressed due to the interview. Afterwards, he explained that this process gives them insight on how I would react in a given situation in front of a client CEO....he wanted to "see" how I would react and what I would say on a given situation.

Overall, the interview covered all of the basics and they asked some questions that put in a scenario to see how you would react. If you keep your cool and not jump the gun, you will do well.

Interview Questions

• If an employee company damaged a computer intentionally and you had to repair it, what would you tell the CEO?   1 Answer