Dynamic Signal Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dynamic Signal Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dynamic Signal

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bruno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dynamic Signal (San Bruno, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the HR person. Then I spoke with a senior member on the team within Customer Success. Finally, I was invited to an onsite which lasted 3.5 hours. I met with 6 individuals with each one lasting about 20 minutes to a half hour. 5/6 of the individuals were courteous but one individual gave me an interrogation, spitting out one question after the next with no time for me to ask questions. In all interviews taken over the course of my career, this was the first time I experienced this impoliteness and unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions on my background and how I handle challenging environments. Questions on my previous companies, details on their performance, contract structure and why I'm looking to switch.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dynamic Signal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bruno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Signal (San Bruno, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard -- initial phone screen, phone interview, on-site interview. However, what followed was unacceptable. I followed up with the coordinator a couple of times, but never received any feedback or further word. When you invest the time to meet with people on-site, being kept in the dark is really disheartening. I hope this feedback is helpful in consideration of their candidate experience moving forward.

Interview Questions

• How technical is your current account management role?   1 Answer

Jun 14, 2018 – COO

We’re so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience interviewing with us, and we appreciate the candid feedback. This issue came to our attention earlier this year and we’ve since taken steps... More

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Signal (Austin, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

A recruiter did an initial interview and then coordinated subsequent interviews with the team. It was the most professional experience I've ever had with a recruiter. He described the job accurately and answered all of my questions. This helped prep me for the main interviews with my future boss and team members. He went over salary and benefits early on in the process.

When the interviews started I was never left hanging: after an interview, the recruiter would immediately follow up and let me know next steps. He kept everything moving quickly and was transparent about how long things would take. There was never a point where I thought, "OK, no one's gotten back to me - what's going on?"

Over the course of about two months I had four 60+ minute phone interviews. After that I was flown to Chicago to meet with three team members plus my team lead and her boss (with whom I'd already interviewed). I also had to do a presentation.

Throughout the process, there were no red flags for me - everyone was friendly, open and clearly passionate about the company and their job. I could tell this was a great place to work, and so far it is!

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around specifics of the job, such as my work with clients and stakeholders, presentation skills, explain how I used data to uncover an issue or solve a problem - they were much more thoughtful and relevant than the usual stock interview questions. I could tell that each person interviewing me had a vested interest in the open roles.   1 Answer

Aug 2, 2018 – COO

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the interview process at Dynamic Signal! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience and decided to join the team. Congrats and welcome!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Signal (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

I received an email inviting me to a phone screen with Dynamic Signal a couple of weeks after applying. At the time of the call, the recruiter was about 7 minutes late to our call with no apology. Regardless, we had a good call and she said I was moving on to the next round with their local recruiter in Chicago and to let her know if I didn’t hear anything after the following week. A week later, I hadn’t heard from the local recruiter, so I emailed to follow up. No response. After another week, I emailed again, because I understand people can get busy, but still no response. I find it highly unprofessional to say I’m qualified and will move ahead and then not even give me the courtesy of an update or reply to my emails. To this day, I haven’t heard a word back.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for onboarding new customers at your current company?   Answer Question

Aug 2, 2018 – COO

We're sorry that you never heard back from our team after committing your time to the interview process. This is not the experience we want to give our candidates and regret that you did not hear... More