DynamicOps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynamicOps

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynamicOps (Lexington, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Had good phone screen, went over my experience and addressed the manager’s skill requirement. After about a week, I was invited in for face to face. Manager’s questioning was focused on Unix skills, previous work history and not impressed by my VM accomplishment. I also met the VP of Engineering, very intelligent and charming man; the questions were focused on position requirement, Windows SA experience, VM Patching and what I like to do best.

Interview Questions

• Why did your contract end.   1 Answer
    • How would you design a test case.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynamicOps (Lexington, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied for a Software Engineer position and had my first-round in-person interview with the VP of Engineering at the office of the recruiter who set up the interview for me. The conversation covered most generic topics such as the practice area and skill set, motivation, reason for leaving the last job, etc. The VP used half of the interview time to stress the importance of candidate's work attitude and personality, which immediately insinuated some sort of workplace drama that I had heard of or experienced in the past 18 years. I was offered on the spot for a second-round in-person interview with his team at their office, and I think I did a good job in the second-round because I was offered verbally for the Software Engineer position a week later, which was confirmed by the recruiter and his manager. I then had a phone conversation with the VP a day after in which I confirmed on my acceptance of the offer. The VP sounded excited and promised to have the written contract to me in a few days based on the expected start date. Everything looked good until I waited 10 days for the said written contract which never arrived. During the wait time, I sent two check-in emails and left two voice messages to the VP but got no response at all. The recruiter didn’t tell me what was going on either until I made a phone call directly to the division manager of the recruiting firm on the last day of the deadline. This is definitely not the way I treat my customers and I want to be treated by any potential employers. Basically I decided to walk away from this potential employer without any follow-ups.

Interview Questions