Dyyno Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dyyno

Candidate Interview Review

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dyyno in July 2011.

Interview

First round - phone screen - asked generic questions about marketing achievements. The tools that you have worked on and experience with building demand generation campaigns. Since lead nurturing or drip marketing is their focus, they wanted someone who is adept at marketing automation tools.
    Second round - 1:1 Interview - The questions were specific to their product - DuB. How would you market differently, what would you do to build a brand etc. The Marketing Head also asked questions about strength and asked for writing samples as well as proof of social media presence and asked what would you do differently for Dyyno.
    Perception - The interviewer spent a lot of time (about the first 20 min) talking about how he was unhappy with the marketing team before and had to let them go. We always talk about never dissing your previous employer in an interview and the opposite is true as well. The moment you diss your ex-colleagues, it is a clear indication of toxic work atmosphere and that's what I felt too. Needless to say, we didn't go forward after that

Interview Questions