EōS Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Sort:

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I spent a lot of time working on the online application questions as there were some essay questions that needed to be answered regarding their values, being on time, etc. My efforts paid off and I had an in-person interview with the GM and the AGM.

Unfortunately, it seemed like they didn't even read my answers or look over my resume. There were no questions about management, but mostly sales. Granted, this is a primary part of the job, but it almost felt like I interviewed for a junior sales job rather than a manager role.

The GM also said that they would get back to me within two days, but I never heard back even after following up.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EōS Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

It wasn't really an interview. I think they just wanted to see if I was some ridiculous degenerate. I applied for a job two months before I moved to the area, they called immediately and told me they were interested, because of my military background. I just happened to be in the area so I went in for an interview. Pretty simple I think they only wanted to make sure I wasn't a deplorable methhead (I think functioning ones are okay) but introductions and an immediate job offer I had to turn down. I went in months later when I moved there I went in for a "mandatory" second interview and the general manager just got my info for a membership.

Service Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EōS Fitness.

Interview

Fast and Easy. They simply asked about your experience, availability, and was mostly informed about the gym and its policies to see if it would freak me out or something.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a member if he is past due on his account?   2 Answers

Oct 11, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that the application and interview process was simple!

Yoga Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EōS Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

Audition - 5 minute demo. I was asked to give a demonstration of how I would teach my yoga class. Then we discussed that I did a good job, and she showed me how to operate the stereo system. She gave me a small critique and I have used that advice in all my classes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your class outline.   1 Answer

Aug 12, 2016 – HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I’m so happy to hear that you had a positive interview experience!

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EōS Fitness (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I met with a manager, who instructed me to just wear athletic clothes to the interview. When I got there I was prepared for a full interview, but every time I tried to ask a question he just cut me off and interrupted me. He offered me the job knowing essentially nothing about me, saying that I "look very fit" and he had to interview me in person to make sure I was in shape, because he couldn't hire a personal trainer who didn't look like they were in shape. I have a degree in exercise science, and tons of my classmates from college are a little bigger or out of shape, but they're also brilliant, healthy, and would make great trainers. I told the manager that I'd get back to him and declined his offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a trainer?   Answer Question
    • Would you be okay with approaching people who are working out and trying to sell them personal training packages?   Answer Question

Aug 12, 2016 – HR Director

I’m sorry you had a negative interview experience. We will certainly be learning from your review – we are always trying to make improvements in our process. Thank you for taking the time to review... More

Personal Trainer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EōS Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Talked about previous experience in the fitness industry and what healthy choices I have made in my life and how I want to help others. Took a tour of the gym and explained the different areas. Pointed out a client on the floor and asked what I would help them with or if they are doing the lift correctly.

Interview Questions

EōS Fitness Response

Oct 11, 2017 – HR Director

So happy to hear that the interview process was quick! And, we always love referrals!