E.A. Renfroe & Company Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E.A. Renfroe & Company Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at E.A. Renfroe & Company

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

over phone and campus training. you must get State Farm certified for either auto or property. you have to pass their modules as well as continuing education courses A simple process with unlimited potential.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for E.A. Renfroe & Company

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Mobile, AL) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied 2 weeks ago, company called me back, I was told about the openings. The company handles many disasters, I would be required to travel to location, and the I would be work 7 days a week and 12 hours a day

Interview Questions

• Are you will to travel, are you able to away for up to three months   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Memphis, TN) in October 2019.

Interview

Filled out a simple application and the very next day I got a call to schedule my phone interview. Very friendly over the phone. Asked general questions about me and who I am and why I wanted to be an adjuster.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to become an adjuster   1 Answer