E.A. Renfroe & Company Independent Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E.A. Renfroe & Company Independent Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at E.A. Renfroe & Company

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Columbia, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Took about a week. I applied and they called me a week later to fill out some paper work. Within the same week they offered employment. Simple easy and fast. You are asked the basic questions as far as criminal background and physical abilities

Interview Questions

• Do you have any adjuster experience? Are you able to work 10-12 hours 6-7 days a week   2 Answers

Didn't get an offer off money until after the background information is complete

Other Interview Reviews for E.A. Renfroe & Company

Independent Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company in March 2014.

Interview

No interview. Just sent in a resume. Had enough experience to get a phone call. Was accepted to be on their roster for catastrophe claims. Still waiting for a catastrophe to occur and see if they will follow up and give me a call. Have heard good things about Renfroe but still waiting to see.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't asked any questions besides whether I'd be available to work a catastrophe claim if one were to occur.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just called the next day after the interview and offered to put me on their roster.

Independent Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company.

Interview

No interview. Applied online, was emailed the acceptance and job offer. Later I was contacted by a rep that I needed to get my insurance adjuster license and do the online training programs. I did the AdjusterPro online program and I got my license.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Call in to attend State Farm Seminar to get certified. Once certified, employment started. Deployment started, once a storm occur. I was placed on stand-by for 24 hours, before being sent out to inspected auto and property.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel and be deployment up to a year or more.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (North Birmingham, AL) in July 2012.

Interview

Sent in my resume, states licenses and background check. Hired! That was it. I was not interviewed in person of over the phone. Following confirmation of personal information I was notified to attend a carrier "broadcast." The broadcast includes an overview from the carrier and a test. You must pass the test to be eligible for deployment.