E.A. Renfroe & Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at E.A. Renfroe & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was pretty good and straight forward. I was impressed on the process and depending on the position applied for experience makes a big difference. I didnt feel pressured to take an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply with Renfroe?
    1 Answer

E.A. Renfroe & Company

Application

I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company

Interview

The interview was done over the phone. The interview process was short and simple and took about 10 minutes. He asked a few questions and then offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • are you willing to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week?

E.A. Renfroe & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company

Interview

Did pretty straightforward. You apply then receive a phone call for an interview. They will ask you if you are willing to get additional licenses throughout the country. You will have to take the state exam for insurance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Memphis, TN) in Oct 2019

Interview

Filled out a simple application and the very next day I got a call to schedule my phone interview. Very friendly over the phone. Asked general questions about me and who I am and why I wanted to be an adjuster.

Interview Questions
  • What made me want to become an adjuster

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Mobile, AL) in Apr 2019

Interview

Applied 2 weeks ago, company called me back, I was told about the openings. The company handles many disasters, I would be required to travel to location, and the I would be work 7 days a week and 12 hours a day

Interview Questions
  • Are you will to travel, are you able to away for up to three months

E.A. Renfroe & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company

Interview

Phone interview . That’s was it. They just want to know how much customer service experience you have.Phone interview . That’s was it. They just want to know how much customer service experience you have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2017

Interview

Interview over the phone. The caller informed me about the assignment and the location. The caller told me I would be paid mileage and an advancement if I need it.

Interview Questions
  • What license did I have. Did I have Xactimate experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Columbia, SC) in Nov 2016

Interview

Took about a week. I applied and they called me a week later to fill out some paper work. Within the same week they offered employment. Simple easy and fast. You are asked the basic questions as far as criminal background and physical abilities

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any adjuster experience? Are you able to work 10-12 hours 6-7 days a week
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Birmingham, AL) in Jul 2016

Interview

Over the phone interview. They asked normal questions as far as your experience in the Insurance field. They wanted to know if you are able to climb a ladder. Are you flexible when it comes to traveling and do you have dependable transportation.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have your Adjusters License? Are you able to be deployed when called upon? Are you licensed in any other states outside of your home state. Are you certified in Fire Property and Casualty? Are you certified in Auto Adjusting? Are you willing to have your Background checked?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Birmingham, AL)

Interview

The first interview was pretty simple. The hiring manager went down the list of requirements from the job posting and asked how I met each one. The second interview with the family that owns the company was behaviorally based ("Tell me about a time that you..."), but there was no prepared list of questions. They appeared to be asking them off the cuff. In the 2nd interview, I was told that they wanted to fill this role by the first of the month (2 1/2 weeks away). During that time, while I sent the appropriate thank you notes, and kept in touch with my staffing agency contact, they never updated me or the staffing agency about officially rejecting me. Finally by the 10th of the next month, we just assumed that they rejected me. While I wasn't expecting a write-up of why I was rejected, it would have been nice for them to have the courtesy to recognize that I came to their office on two separate occasions to interview with them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had to recruit people but weren't able to guarantee them the hours they desired?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews