E.A. Renfroe & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E.A. Renfroe & Company Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Columbia, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Took about a week. I applied and they called me a week later to fill out some paper work. Within the same week they offered employment. Simple easy and fast. You are asked the basic questions as far as criminal background and physical abilities

Interview Questions

• Do you have any adjuster experience? Are you able to work 10-12 hours 6-7 days a week   2 Answers

Didn't get an offer off money until after the background information is complete

Independent Catastrophe Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Birmingham, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview. They asked normal questions as far as your experience in the Insurance field. They wanted to know if you are able to climb a ladder. Are you flexible when it comes to traveling and do you have dependable transportation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your Adjusters License? Are you able to be deployed when called upon? Are you licensed in any other states outside of your home state. Are you certified in Fire Property and Casualty? Are you certified in Auto Adjusting? Are you willing to have your Background checked?   1 Answer

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

The first interview was pretty simple. The hiring manager went down the list of requirements from the job posting and asked how I met each one. The second interview with the family that owns the company was behaviorally based ("Tell me about a time that you..."), but there was no prepared list of questions. They appeared to be asking them off the cuff.

In the 2nd interview, I was told that they wanted to fill this role by the first of the month (2 1/2 weeks away). During that time, while I sent the appropriate thank you notes, and kept in touch with my staffing agency contact, they never updated me or the staffing agency about officially rejecting me. Finally by the 10th of the next month, we just assumed that they rejected me. While I wasn't expecting a write-up of why I was rejected, it would have been nice for them to have the courtesy to recognize that I came to their office on two separate occasions to interview with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to recruit people but weren't able to guarantee them the hours they desired?   Answer Question

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

Mar 11, 2016 – Special Projects Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize that the staffing agency did not update you about the status of your application. We filled this position over a year ago.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company.

Interview

No interview. Applied online, was emailed the acceptance and job offer. Later I was contacted by a rep that I needed to get my insurance adjuster license and do the online training programs. I did the AdjusterPro online program and I got my license.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

over phone and campus training. you must get State Farm certified for either auto or property. you have to pass their modules as well as continuing education courses A simple process with unlimited potential.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company in March 2014.

Interview

No interview. Just sent in a resume. Had enough experience to get a phone call. Was accepted to be on their roster for catastrophe claims. Still waiting for a catastrophe to occur and see if they will follow up and give me a call. Have heard good things about Renfroe but still waiting to see.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't asked any questions besides whether I'd be available to work a catastrophe claim if one were to occur.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just called the next day after the interview and offered to put me on their roster.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (North Birmingham, AL) in July 2012.

Interview

Sent in my resume, states licenses and background check. Hired! That was it. I was not interviewed in person of over the phone. Following confirmation of personal information I was notified to attend a carrier "broadcast." The broadcast includes an overview from the carrier and a test. You must pass the test to be eligible for deployment.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Call in to attend State Farm Seminar to get certified. Once certified, employment started. Deployment started, once a storm occur. I was placed on stand-by for 24 hours, before being sent out to inspected auto and property.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel and be deployment up to a year or more.   1 Answer

Cliams Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Birmingham, AL) in December 2010.

Interview

I was referred by recommended by an employee of the company. I received an invitation to come take their class and certification tests in Xactimate and insurance policy. After obtaining the necessary certifications I was given the opportunity to deploy for a temporary assignment. The hiring process takes time. Background checks, proper state licensing must be obtained prior to employment, classroom work and certifications are also required before employment will be offered. It is considered a professional career and there are many steps involved before you are actually given an assignment. The process takes some time.

Interview Questions

• The technical requirements and policy requirements are not easy. You are required to answer questions and perform functions that would resemble real life adjusting challenges.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was completely satisfied with the offer especially considering my lack of experience.