E.A. Renfroe & Company Recruiting Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at E.A. Renfroe & Company

1 Interview Review

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at E.A. Renfroe & Company (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

The first interview was pretty simple. The hiring manager went down the list of requirements from the job posting and asked how I met each one. The second interview with the family that owns the company was behaviorally based ("Tell me about a time that you..."), but there was no prepared list of questions. They appeared to be asking them off the cuff.

In the 2nd interview, I was told that they wanted to fill this role by the first of the month (2 1/2 weeks away). During that time, while I sent the appropriate thank you notes, and kept in touch with my staffing agency contact, they never updated me or the staffing agency about officially rejecting me. Finally by the 10th of the next month, we just assumed that they rejected me. While I wasn't expecting a write-up of why I was rejected, it would have been nice for them to have the courtesy to recognize that I came to their office on two separate occasions to interview with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to recruit people but weren't able to guarantee them the hours they desired?   Answer Question

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

Mar 11, 2016 – Special Projects Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize that the staffing agency did not update you about the status of your application. We filled this position over a year ago.