E*TRADE Financial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E*TRADE Financial Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

on the phone interview followed by an in person interview. They like friendly outspoken people who are willing to learn.
The appreciate effort and flexibility. Feel free to talk about other interesting things in the interview. They prefer good conversations to ones they have had many times before. The overall interview process was about average. They did not ask any case questions which was nice, but defiantly do your research before going

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for E*TRADE Financial

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial.

Interview

The process took less than a week. Applied through Etrade career site. The HR invited me over for an interview with the VPs and it went very well. All behavioral questions and then they explained about the positions and what I was expected to do. The VPs were all very friendly and I liked the place right after I met with them.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (Arlington, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview lasted for 3 hours. I was interviewed by different managers from several teams in the accounting department. The managers were really nice and they asked me about my situation and my past experience shown on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction.   Answer Question
    • What did you like most among all the experience you had in your resume? And why?   Answer Question
    • What did you hate most among all the experience you had in your resume? And why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in June 2011.

Interview

Simple - started with a few phone screens then met with several members of the team. I may have had a slightly different experience than most, but the general vibe was very low-pressure. They were very interested in how the internship could help my career.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in August 2009.

Interview

I applied the seasonal help in September 2009 and was grant for an interview in October. The interview was really short since I was refer by the shoes dept manager. The person who interview me just ask me question about my last job experience and then she already jump to the hours that i could work. After that she told the the salary which was $10.50 an hour with around 38 hours a week. Since it was a seasonal position, the job was ended in January 2010.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can offer this position that most people can't   Answer Question
    • I applied for a sales associate position so I thought it was unecessary to ask repeatedly if I was available to work nights/weekends.   Answer Question

Negotiation

push hardet for better benefits