E*TRADE Financial Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E*TRADE Financial Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Had 2 interviews with various managers and they asked questions about experiences. The 3rd and last interview was with the head of the operations training program, but it was just for any questions about the program. position is 45-50 hours per week.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult manager.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for E*TRADE Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for an interview through my college about a month before Etrade was coming to campus. I heard back that I was chosen for an interview about a week after. There were three interviewers at different job levels who took turns asking questions. Basically asked about my resume, why I wanted to work there etc... Also asked what E*Trade's current stock price was

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruitment workshop: They were very attentive, and gave the audience great details about the company. The position is ideally for those with leadership skills and organization skills, those eager to excel.

Interview Questions

• After the workshop, they begin selecting for formal interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the following day through email requesting a phone interview the same day. Recruiter told me to reply to email in 10 minutes otherwise call him to schedule a phone interview. He proceeded to call me at the time agreed but questions were very simple and told me straight up he was organizing the database for future contact. Basically he was fishing for information such as salary, roles, ect but had no job offer in reality. I felt used and felt he wasted my time. Besides, he didn't really know what the role of operations really entailed as there can be many functions of it and when I asked him he couldn't provide a straight answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

The 2 phone interviews was very easy. She gave a brief overview of the position and asked me my current duties. the second interview with the fraud operations manager was also easy. He asked the basic question why etrade, what can you bring to the company. the panel interview in jersey city was more greuling. They asked questions about analytics and also wanted to know how my current education helps my co-workers with the job functions. Also asked if i was performing poorly according to one boss but doing well by another boss, how would you handle the situation. Its been over 2 weeks and haven't heard back from E-Trade so i'm assuming I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What qualities can you bring to the company   Answer Question
    • How does your education help at your current position and what do your co-workers get out of it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online for the position of Operations Analyst in Jersey City, NJ. After few weeks I received a phone call from a recruiter from Virginia. We talked for about 30mins and she mentioned that Fraud Operations division of Etrade was relocating to Jersey City from Virgina and that she will let a Senior Manager call me soon. The following week I had a phone interview with a Senior Manager and he told me, he will reschedule an in house interview to meet the other managers. An HR Assistant scheduled an interview and I met with two people: Dircector of Fraud operations and Fraud Operations Manager. Still waiting to hear from them I had an another call from recruiter asking me if I can come for another interview since one of the managers were not in when I I interviewed. I said I could make it and then went for another interview which I met another Senior Operation Manager. The manager indicated that I should expect a call from HR the following week since I interviewed on a Friday. I waited for a whole week with no calls no email. I called and sent emails to find out if any decision has been made and no one returned or replied my emails. I still up to date have not heard a word from them. I thought after all 5 rounds of interview with recruiter and 3 Senior Mangers of Fraud Operations at Etrade, I thought they will courtesy of at least letting me know of their decision. I hope they read this and review their hiring process. It does not meet the standards of Corporate America hiring process!