E*TRADE Financial Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E*TRADE Financial Senior Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

6 hours, interviewing with 7 different people. They asked a lot of general questions about their current state. Biggest frustration was it took them another 2 weeks to get back to me and simply said they chose someone else, no feedback at all. Very disappointing that I would take that much time to go through the process and then as soon as they don't need me, nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• They presented their problems and asked how I would solve them   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for E*TRADE Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. Hiring Manager called, we talked about my experience and i was moved on to the face to face. The hint i did not pick up on was that the hiring manager explained that they were looking at internal candidates. I went to the in person interview. I thought it went great, i actually was experienced in exactly what they were looking for. My only learning curve would have been learning the etrade way. I never received a call or back for second interview or saying i didnt get the job. I would suggest not wasting your time if they say internal candidates are being looked at.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial.

Interview

Very easy but it took a long time. The interview process took about 6 months. Be sure your prepared and that you know the history of the company. Be ready to directly parallel your experience with the value you can add.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Easy process got hired after one interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve difference with your team members?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

They were accommodating with travel to interview with senior management. They were not sure which position to interview for. Met with similar level colleagues and two rounds of management.