E&E Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Design Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

There were 4 people interviewed me, and I think the director was the last people to come in. She seemed unhappy because her colleagues started to ask me some questions before she came in. It was the worst interview I have never ever experienced, because they didn't exactly give me eye contact, feedback, or response after my presentation, and they were whispering and laughing with each other in front of me during the interview. After the interview, they asked me to hand copy my resume to an employment application form, which took me half hour to do that. I don't think they are looking for someone like me, their recruiter and manager are not on the same page.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to introduce my portfolio.   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They just asked me a few simple questions and send me a home test. But no one considers my international background, and desired salary. After I got offer, low salary they offered really surprised me ... I wanted to negotiate with HR and she consented it, however no one replied my email any more...

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Met with Corp Vice President for a sales position (odd) for initial interview. Then met with immediate supervisor for in depth interview. Finished with Corp VP for closing interview and offer.

Interview Questions

• Supervisor - "This is a Chinese company, there are a lot of Chinese people that work here. They will speak CHINESE in front of you, with disregard to you and you need to accept this. Would you feel comfortable in this environment?"   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There is almost no interview. They hire lots of people from China holding tourism visa working in US. No Physical examination. This is totally irresponsible if someone carries infectious disease. They don't ask anything except the salary expectation, they don't care about anything else.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation is the only thing they care.   1 Answer