E. & J. Gallo Winery Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E. & J. Gallo Winery Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Featured Interview

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Two phone screens and in-person super day. Very fair and engaging questions with a good mix of behavioral/fit questions and "case-like" exercises. All interviewees were extremely passionate about the company and sincerely interested in getting to know me!

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would increase revenue for your favorite brand.   Answer Question

Feb 6, 2018 – Human Resources Leadership

We are so glad to hear that you had such a great candidate experience and welcome to Gallo!

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo Winery

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Modesto, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a wine chat with someone in Marketing who then recommended me to interview. After about 3 rounds of phone interviews, I was invited out to Modesto for the final round. The final round was back to back slots of 30 minutes to an hour for 2-3 hours. Most interviews were behavioral, but there was one case.

Interview Questions

• Why Gallo, why Modesto, what is my relationship with wine   Answer Question

Oct 25, 2018 – Human Resources Leadership

Thank you for your review!

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery in October 2017.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone screen for the ABM position. The Recruiter LinkedIn requested me, and I felt that this was a good sign. Ten minutes prior to the call the Recruiter asked to reschedule for the next day. I was not available the next day but I suggested another day. I did not hear back so I followed up. Again, I did not hear back so I followed up again. I still have not heard back but have seen the Recruiter posting things on LinkedIn. I would not want to proceed with this company as they are clearly unprofessional and do not value peoples time.

Nov 10, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we sincerely apologize that you had a negative interview experience. We take our candidate experience very seriously, and it is disappointing... More

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Modesto, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Gallo's interview process is by far one of the best I've experienced in recruiting for CPG companies. It's easy to coordinate with them, and they are quick to let you know whether or not you are advancing to the next round. What I appreciated most is that everyone I interviewed with was genuine, personable, and engaged in the conversation. They do a great job of making you feel comfortable and answering any questions you have about the company or industry.

Interview Questions

• I had just completed a summer internship in a similar role, so most of the questions revolved around my experience in that internship and the kinds of projects I was tasked with, what I learned, etc. Other questions were about successful leadership, a time I felt stuck in a project, and a mild marketing case question.   Answer Question

Nov 16, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear about your positive experience. Welcome to the Gallo Family!