E. & J. Gallo Winery Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E. & J. Gallo Winery Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Modesto, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through the College Recruitment process. I had one interview on campus and got an invitation for the final round of interviews at Gallo headquarters. It was a two-day event where we were able to learn about the company history and current goals. I had four interviews and a case study team project and presentation. At the end of the second day we had a formal meeting at the "Founders Hall" and the opportunity to meet the CFO, the Controller, and other managers and directors of the Finance department.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. / Accounting and Time Value of Money technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo Winery

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

The interview process was in two parts - an on campus interview, followed by a 2 day event that consisted of a tour and 4 rounds of back to back interviews and case study presentation. It was strenuous and exhausting, but an excellent experience

Interview Questions

• Most questions are behavioral questions, only very few technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Modesto, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

First interview was on my college campus. It was mostly just the interviewer getting to know my personality and going through my resume. The only technical question was "Which financial statements would you look at to get a better idea of the company?".

The second round interview consisted of a two day/night stay in Modesto. There was 16 of us and we got put up in a hotel and got tours of the winery, bottling plant, and warehouse. The second day consisted of 4 interviews and a group case study/presentation. Everyone was really nice and it was overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of financial statement would you look at to get a better understanding of the company and why?   Answer Question
    • Run me through your resume.   Answer Question