KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

E. & J. Gallo Winery Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 578 of over 578 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

I WENT through 10 interviews. 10! I think 4 is over the top, but I am shocked how much they made go through and I even spoke to the district marketing manager who seemed to love me, but I still go denied. I don’t know why or how, but I felt like I was part of the team already.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me a whole lot of questions, so anything behavior you will get asked like “tell me a time you had a difficult time with something and what did you do.
    Answer Question

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

1 phone screen and 3 interviews. 1st was with two managers, 2nd was with 2 senior managers, and 3rd was with a director. about 5-6 weeks in total timeframe from application to final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

2 web interviews. Questions are fairly straight forward. Questions were not to difficult to answer. Panel was really nice and made you feel comfortable. Had very good conversation with a lot of good feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

Lengthy and Exhaustive. They covered tons of information and reviewing over 250 candidates. They ended up flying up to Tampa for the final interview. Was offered the job but not at the expected rate.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about past experience.

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

I had a total of 4 interviews individually and most questions were consistent to the others. They were during the pandemic so 3 of 4 were done in Zoom and one was in person.

Interview Questions
  • tell us about a decision you regret and a decision you are proud of.

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

it was simple very good everyone was pretty nice it was half and half kind of interview everyone was very nice and kind during the whole interview process . would recommend

Interview Questions
  • when was a time you had multiple things to do at once what did you do to complete them?

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

Phone call with Head of Department and secondary phone call with supervisor. Asked standard questions, like why Gallo, describe your background, tell me about a time when..., etc. Secondary phone call was more of a chat and getting information about the program.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for E&J Gallo?

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

4 Interviewers- very conversational (Tell me about yourself and your experiences)- some structured questions and situationals, but overall very much wanted me to tell them about my experience and show my understanding of different functions of business- asked how my mind worked and what ideal work environments looked like, etc.

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

My interview process started with three virtual interview via Zoom with Gallo employees in various positions and as continue further in the rounds, the higher the seniority/tenure the employee has.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to go the university that you picked? Tell me about yourself? Tell me a situation in which you disagreed with a coworker and how did you move forward?

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

Very very great process I loved it a lot. I would recommend this company as great for someone looking for their first job with a company that will help you grow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 578 Interviews

E. & J. Gallo Winery Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at E. & J. Gallo Winery as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.92 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Leadership Development Program and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Management Development Program and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at E. & J. Gallo Winery takes an average of 33 days when considering 654 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 24 days), whereas Financial Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at E. & J. Gallo Winery according to 654 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.87%