E. & J. Gallo Winery Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 529 of over 529 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Chico, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Super personable interview process. They definitely focused on making me comfortable and centering the questions around being conversational. I had 2 interviews with them and the entire process was around 3 weeks from the initial contact to the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you acted as a leader
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

Multiple rounds and multiple interviewers in each after the first. They are now completed through zoom, but are similar in style as to previous experience. Most people are respectful and it went smoothly although some late slots

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

The interview process was short and concise. They were fast in responding to you. However, they are very pick and demand a lot. The interview was intense and intimidating. I did not feel comfortable during it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

Three separate rounds, one over the phone, one in person with a recruiter, and one in person with two higher-ups. It was intimidating in the last round and the interviews were all around 30-40 minutes long, except the phone call.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses Tell me about yourself Multiple situational questions

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

phone call with the recruiter was short and to the point; they scheduled the second video interview with HM right away..interview lasted about 45 minutes..going over resume nothing else..was told I would hear back within a week from the recruiter...kept getting told the same thing over a month that they will let me know after touching base with the team. Some honesty and transparency would be nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Merced, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Merced, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process went very well! I was contacted a day after I applied to do a phone interview and the recruiter was very kind and went over every question and topic with ease. She was clear and friendly which made me feel more confident in the values of this company. I can say it’s been the best phone interview I’ve ever done.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

The interview panel asked standard interview questions, people were nice and friendly. It was a fairly painless process. I was not offered the position but I think it was worth it to go through the interview process. I would consider working there in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and improvement opportunities

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

Very well done. It did take while for them to contact me that I even forgot I applied. I do think they did a good job getting back to me when I was first contacted about getting the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be able to have an open schedule?
  • Would you be able to work well with others?

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

Relaxed, conversational, thoughtful, short, to the point, via zoom, friendly, time for questions, one -on -one, questions about past and myself, questions about scenarios, STAR, research company before, rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

It is 3 interviews all with different levels of management. you will go through each of them with around two or 3 days in between. Overall it was fine, covid made it much harder but come prepared and you will do great

Interview Questions
  • describe leadership experience that has helped you get here today?

E. & J. Gallo Winery

Application

I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Interview

Professional and behavior based interview. Met them at a career fair and then had on campus interviews. Overall good experience and met different people throughout process. Very conversational style interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 529 Interviews