E. & J. Gallo Winery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Seasonal Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Fresno, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Face to face process with questions pertaining to how I've handled different situations in the past. Over all interview process was excellent- I recommend applying to gallo wineries for any position.

Interview Questions

• What are most proud of regarding work you have performed in the past?   Answer Question

Jun 5, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate it and welcome to Gallo! Cheers!

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

My interview was a 3 tier process: initial phone screen by the recruiter, an onsite interview with the hiring manager, and then a day full of panel interviews starting from 8 am-1:30 pm. The day ended with lunch with 2 of my potential co-workers which gave me an opportunity to ask more casual questions and the team. Everyone I met was really nice and easy to talk to. I really felt like the people I came in contact with had a lot of knowledge and are definitely people I can learn from.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of the standard HR questions, questions about my work experience, and "scenario" type questions. Be ready for anything, if creative thinking questions. Definitely suggest doing research about Gallo and the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Process designed to see which role in the company would be best, there are no tricks, very straightforward behavioral questions. Very easy to talk to and get a feel for what it is like to work there.

Interview Questions

E. & J. Gallo Winery Response

Aug 14, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your feedback. We wish you the very best in your future career endeavors. Cheers!

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

The process was composed of three interviews. The first was an in-person interview asking the typical interview questions (what would do in "this" situation, etc). The second interview was over the phone and asked more personal questions and what you knew about the Winery. The third and final was a phone interview with HR, here they asked HR type questions and reviewed your resume.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation where you had to lead a group, and how were you able to take on that leadership role?   Answer Question

Jul 31, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Thanks!

Management Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

Great interview process. They really want to get to know you and get a feel for your work ethic. I met with a recruiters when they were visiting my campus. They were energetic and passionate about the work that they do for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience throughout college.   Answer Question

Jul 31, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it! Cheers!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

It's a pretty long process. Did one interview and then a ride along with a current Sales Representative. Which is followed by other interviews. Everyone that I have talked to so far is very sociable and friendly! Would love to work for them.

Interview Questions

E. & J. Gallo Winery Response

Jul 25, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

We appreciate your feedback and we're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Cheers!

Enologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Standard recruiting process. First there was a phone interview processed by Human Resource team member. Made it to the second round interview that was completed as an in person interview with hiring manager and various team members. Easy application and quick response.

Interview Questions

E. & J. Gallo Winery Response

Jul 9, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for providing your feedback. We appreciate it!

Category Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

Two interviews within a two week period. Average with a few experience questions. Everyone was very easy to talk to and they had a great working environment. I would suggest this company to anyone. Had a great experience

Interview Questions

• "Who are you, why did you choose Gallo, and what are your past experiences"   Answer Question

Jun 26, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your great feedback! We truly appreciate it. Cheers!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Interviewed on College Campus initially , then was invited to a College Recruiting event with approximately 20 other candidates. Had interviews with multiple managers over a 2 day period - just going room to room in a hotel. At that time a very stressful process.

Interview Questions

• Asked a question about my grades, or rather a specific class that I had not performed on very well when I was a Freshman in college. Very unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview with campus recruiter on campus. This interview was very quick ~10 minutes. Then an interview at their office with 2 different people. ~1 hour. Expected a 3rd round of interviews but ended up getting a call offering the position about a month later.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you worked very hard at something and ended up failing.   Answer Question

May 22, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on your interview experience with Gallo. The candidate experience is so important to us. Thanks again! Cheers!

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through the university job portal. The interview was supposed to be held in person on campus but I was out of town when they were here so I had a telephone interview instead. The answers were mostly situation based and fairly easy. There were two people conducting the interview over the phone, one from HR and one from the department I was looking to work in.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you faced a difficult situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer

May 3, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your feedback and we are so happy to hear that you are going to be interning with us! Cheers!