E. & J. Gallo Winery Management Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E. & J. Gallo Winery Management Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.9

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

Great interview process. They really want to get to know you and get a feel for your work ethic. I met with a recruiters when they were visiting my campus. They were energetic and passionate about the work that they do for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience throughout college.   Answer Question

E. & J. Gallo Winery Response

Jul 31, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it! Cheers!

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo Winery

Management Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

The interview process was overall very conversational. I connected with the company at a career fair and from there applied online. The first interview was 30 minutes basically talking about my resume and getting to know the company. I got called back for a second interview which was originally supposed to be two 30 minute interviews. This last minute changed to one 30 minute interview with bother interviewers. Again, very conversational and seemed to go well. After not hearing from the recruiter for over two weeks I sent an email for another follow up. The response said we would hear back within the next two weeks. There has been no follow up or answer since.

Interview Questions

E. & J. Gallo Winery Response

May 1, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

We are very sorry to hear about your negative interview experience. We take the candidate experience very seriously. If you are open to providing additional experience, we would love to hear from... More

Management Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

I was invited to interview at my school after attending a career fair. The interview was the following week on campus and lasted about 30 minutes. They asked typical behavioral questions, about my leadership positions, and previous work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Gainesville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Gallo wanted to know more about "you" during interview process. They asked about experiences on your resume. They wanted to know if you were the right fit for the company. Only made it to the first round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

E.J. and Gallo Winery came to my universities career fair which is where I met them. They typically have a meet and greet at a restaurant before your first interview. The interview was a typical 30 min interview at our career center. Leadership experience is very important to Gallo.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment?
      Time you overcame adversity?
      Walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

E & J Gallo had a recruiter at my college career fair which is where I first connected with them. After talking to the recruiter and expressing my interest, I presented my resume and was told that they would be reaching out to me if they believed I was a good fit. My first interview was 30 minutes that had behavioral based questions. The second interview was talking about my resume & relative experience. I then attended a two day interview process with 20 other candidates in Chicago where we presented a case question presentation on one day then the next day consisted of three rounds of interviews with executives of Gallo.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with single recruiter, met them previously at career fair and then an in class presentation. Applied online through school then heard back for first interview after a week. Conducted interview in our college career services building. Was very casual and the recruiter seemed very engaged. Was asked to wait until spring to reapply because already had too many accepted candidates.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and situational
      Tell me about a time you failed and what you did.
      Tell me about yourself
      Tell me what you specifically know about the Gallo program and why you want to work for them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Gainesville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Campus recruiting, got an invitation for an interview. He was extremely nice, just said he wanted to get to know me. He kept stressing what a competitive position this is. Said they interview 20, 6 move to the next round, and they will probably only hire one of those.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

They questions during the first interview wasn't what I was expecting so I was caught off guard. This made me nervous, but you need to push through the questions. but they were very friendly and made you feel comfortable. Overall, I didn't get a second interview but I enjoyed going through the process with them.

Interview Questions

• When have you inspired someone and how can you apply that to the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There are 3 steps to the interview. First, you interview with one person. Second, you interview with two recruiters for the company. Third, you shadow a current employee on a field day.