E. & J. Gallo Winery Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E. & J. Gallo Winery Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at E. & J. Gallo Winery

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was great. A lot of the questions relate to your leadership and willingness to go above and beyond. Less about the company and more about the people. Depending on the time of year the process will be lengthier. Most recruits are made right out of college.

Interview Questions

• What would your teammates say is your weakness or area of opportunity and why?   Answer Question

Oct 3, 2018 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback. Welcome to Gallo!

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo Winery

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

There are two separate behavioral interviews. One with the recruiting manager and the other with the chain sales manager. In between the interviews is a field work day with a current sales representative.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      Name a time that you faced adversity and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Oct 3, 2017 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and welcome to Gallo! Cheers!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very positive. A handful of personal questions mixed with personal experience questions, as well as a mixture of "case-fit" personality questions. the interviewee was very kind and made me feel comfortable. Our conversations flowed very smoothly, making the interview not stressful.

Interview Questions

• refer back to a time you sold something and how this was done.   1 Answer

Jul 30, 2019 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for sharing your candidate experience and welcome to Gallo!