E. & J. Gallo Winery Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E. & J. Gallo Winery Senior Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at E. & J. Gallo Winery

3.3

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

I couldn't have asked for a better interview experience! It was incredibly well-organized, and all of the interviewers were very warm and welcoming. The winery tour was a great experience as well - made me really excited to potentially work with this company. I usually have felt exhausted and drained, but I left feeling very excited and full of energy.

Feb 8, 2018 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and we are thrilled to hear about your positive candidate experience. Welcome to Gallo!

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo Winery

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Modesto, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with a recruiter, then a subsequent phone interview with the hiring manager, and then a half day meeting 5 different people on-site.

Overall I was very impressed with the team. I enjoyed meeting the various members and exploring the role with them. There was a lot of talk about candidate experience, employer branding, and the push to be an employer of choice.

I left there feeling like things went pretty well, and followed up with an email thank you to each of the 5 people I met with during my visit. The hiring manager said she'd be back in touch with me the following week.

I was a bit disappointed when I didn't get any reply from anyone, even acknowledging my thank you emails or my full day I took off work to travel to Modesto and participate in these interviews. I emailed the hiring manager twice during the following month with no reply so I figured they must not have selected me. And eventually after about 5 weeks I got a form rejection letter emailed to me.

It would have really improved my candidate experience if they just communicated in a more timely manner. Even if they felt I was a terrible candidate for reason it would still have been nice to get some basic communication.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very casual. There were no "gotcha" type questions, and the interview felt like it was geared as much around being a personality fit as it was regarding anything technical.   1 Answer

Mar 6, 2018 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. The candidate experience is very important to us and we are sorry to hear that yours was less than optimal. We will be sure to provide your feedback to... More

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Modesto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process, from time of application to offer, can be fairly lengthy. All positions require a Recruiter Phone Screen, some require a Hiring Manager Phone Interview and all will require an on-site interview. The on-site interview should not be anymore than 5 panel members, but they will be asking behavioral based questions as well as technical questions (if applicable to role applying). All candidates should receive feedback within 1-2 weeks from on-site interview.

Interview Questions

E. & J. Gallo Winery Response

Dec 5, 2019 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for sharing your interview feedback. We are so glad you are here!