EAG Laboratories Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Interviewed by a few managers. They asked questions about my previous research/project experiences. They also introduced the nature of the job and the culture of the team. Everyone is nice and enthusiastic.

Materials Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I gave a presentation at first, and was interviewed in groups, about 5 groups. Inthe interview, I was asked a lot technique questions relative to the position and the experience before at university and other companies.

Interview Questions

• most questions are about the technical background   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

At the face-to-face interview, you'll meet with several group members and managers for about 30mins each. They'll want to know your technical background, if you're a reliable person who can manage their own workload and handle confidential client info, and if your personality will fit with the group. The management will give a decision within a couple of days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome obstacles while working with a group?   Answer Question