EASi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EASi

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EASi (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

A few phone calls discussing my education, skills, previous experience and availability.
    Then I was interviewed via Skype by the client, my supervisor and most direct senior engineer were there. They asked questions about my educational background and previous experience in Controls and Software.

Interview Questions

• Name your strengths, best skills. What things motivate/drive you to perform well   Answer Question

Budget Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EASi (Peoria, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Spoke with my agency representative to prep for the in person interview. Met with supervisor. Interview was pretty laid back. Questions were the normal questions about strengths, weaknesses, tell me about yourself, your past experience, etc.

Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EASi (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Over the phone with Aerotek and then with Easi. Then I had to take my passport to Aerotek office which she changed dates on me which was annoying. Nothing much to write here

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EASi (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Very bad experience. First round was written followed by a group discussion then all the shortlisted candidates were told to attend technical interview in the coming week. After a month got an telephonic technical interview and position they promised was for Hypermesh Dept. And again for 1month didn't heard from them. Again got mail to attend technical interview at their office. Questions asked were simple and the interviewer was very kind. Next day they called again and took aptitude test it was in their office which is really stupid because after clearing 4 rounds they made me go through another aptitude test. Again after 15 days they informed me to attend final HR round. HR round had two more rounds. Again questions asked were simple. After all these stupid 6 rounds and 5months waiting they were trying to put in some dumb Dept I never asked for. For freshers, they will promise some Dept initially and then try to put you in somewhere they want. EASI sounds like a good company but they are not gentle and corporate. WASTE OF TIME !

Interview Questions

• how do you design cantilever beam for minimum bending moment at the root   Answer Question

Junior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EASi (Troy, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

First time in my carrier i faced such interview, Two person were there and that interview supposed to happen for 30 Min,but i winded up in 10 mints. I started with explaining my past work experience with confidence and answering related to that, but in 10 Min. of interview 10 times they said i am Nervous, However i was confident but i dont know on Phone interview how they were getting that i was nervous. They made me uncomfortable.

If person explaining his past experience work, He wont be Nervous which i feel.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EASi (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a aerotek recruiter to see if I was interested, then scheduled a phone call with a staff that had better details of the job. After which, another phone call meeting with 2 managers was set up where I answered the questions outlined and went in for a final interview to the place where I physically work now, also answering those similar questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the contracter role working within another company   Answer Question
    • What are your professional experiences?/ Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What are your professional goals?/ Where do you see yourself in X years?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EASi (Peoria, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, the HR people at EASi first did a call screening before submitting my resume to the Caterpillar Manager. The Caterpillar manager approved the resume and took a phone interview for an hour as per the schedule. The manager as well a few of his engineers took the interview and I actually enjoyed the process since it was not stressful and they helped me ease the nervousness throughout the process. They asked some typical questions and they some specific to the role to gauge my potential and determine if I am a good fit. They were really happy with the interview and told me that they will inform EASi by the end of the week if they select me. The wait was not long as that very same evening I got a call from EASi that they interviewed a few others today but they were very impressed by my profile, confidence and communication skills and so I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with your previous company.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your first employment and how did you secure the position.   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your first job?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EASi (Raleigh, NC) in May 2019.

Interview

There were two interview stages; an initial phone screen where we talked about my past experience and an hour long technical interview with a few React related questions and a few pair-programming prompts with screen sharing.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EASi (Detroit, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee of Allegis Group. The first step consisted of a phone screen with their internal recruiter. I then had two in person interviews. The first in person interview was with three people including the hiring manager. The following week I had the second in person with a manager who I would be supporting their team in the role if hired.

Interview Questions

• The company is truly in startup mode and there will be a great deal of ambiguity as you get started. Please share with us an example of you working through ambiguity to complete a task or goal.   Answer Question

Distribution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gahanna, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EASi (Gahanna, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Odd. Two phone interviews. One with a recruiter who knows nothing of the job, work, etc... One technical phone interview, but not with a team who knew of understood the job to be filled. The face to face interview was with a large group of no less than 7 individuals. EASi did not conduct the interview, AEP conducted the interview and is the company who makes the chose as to who EASi makes the offer to.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was about the VVO (volt-var optimization).   1 Answer