EAT Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at EAT

Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom

Application

I interviewed at EAT (United Kingdom)

Interview

They ask me to sale some soups on the street, I have never done it before, a really great experience, and I did enjoy the whole interview process. And they also said they some someone with paying attentions to details

Interview Questions
  • What’s the important of customer service?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EAT (London, England)

Interview

Telephone Group interview wih various task Day training at a local store where they assess you and decide if theh want to keep you or not The process is not long but the assessment say is about 5/6hours with a lunch break doing different tasks to see your eladership and groupwork skills aswell as assess your capabilities

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EAT (London, England)

Interview

1. Interview: Visit and have a brief interview in their office 1:1 Interview with a member of HR team in a room 2. Training: If there is any vacancy, they would offer some training period to check your suitability.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EAT (London, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Friendly team who provided all the information about the job. Made me feel comfortable, offered some water. Instead of the typical, we were having a friendly chat about my background, what I want to do in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to do in the future?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EAT (London, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied for eat in barbican, london. The interview was really laid back, the person interviewing me was really nice. However, they began to explain that they needed people who could work full time, even though the position I applied for was part time. It seemed like a waste of time to be honest and it didn't seem fair at all. Don't apply here if you are not fully flexible (otherwise it will be a waste of your time) apply to places like chipotle, etc!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EAT (London, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

trial day, basic tas i.e cleaning etc then a short review of the work which was done, tasks are simple includes stacking shelves and the fridge , checking dates and cleaning even more taking bins out learning to wash hands properly

Interview Questions
  • if a team member was upset what would you do?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EAT (London, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

I went to the EAT Recruitment centre at Barbican. Filled out a form at the reception desk and waited to speak to someone , who turned out to be one of the area managers. We had a chat, answered a few questions and j was invited to a trial shift at the closest EAT store that is currently hiring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EAT (London, England)

Interview

Did not meet the ethnicity/gender quota so I was not given offer. Interviewer told me about energetic people who work at EAT, while she could generously be described as comatose. Mislead me to believe there would be a trial shift. Interview lasted about 20 mins, full time members gotta be available for 530am starts ew, filled out availability pretty straight forward questions.

Interview Questions
  • 3 words to describe yourself Why want to work at Eat Have Passport Have UK Bank Account Have NINO
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EAT (London, England)

Interview

VERY RUDE. Applied for part time work but they didn't even take my interview since i wasn't available all 7 days. I tried to explain how i could work 4 days a week and part time work does not require the candidate to be available all 7 days but they didn't bother listening.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kings Cross, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EAT (Kings Cross, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

Group discussion. They select the outgoing applicants. When you get to talk about availability, they didn't seem to have any slots for local stores so just said they would be in touch when a vacancy arises. Wasted a lot of applicants time.

Interview Questions
    • Pathetic. Favourite food and colour. A bit like infant school.
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews